***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

anyone else get the feeling that Boosie and Webbie's relationship seems not on the best of terms right now from that response?
Na I want to say Webbie wasnt really trying to hold boosie down when he was locked up. And Jeezy was the one putting up money, taking care of things back home, and lawyer issues.

Na I want to say Webbie wasnt really trying to hold boosie down when he was locked up. And Jeezy was the one putting up money, taking care of things back home, and lawyer issues.

Would be ironic, since this was said of Jeezy and Meech.

anyone else get the feeling that Boosie and Webbie's relationship seems not on the best of terms right now from that response?

Yeah

He kept mentioning that he's from Detroit, why? I hate people like that.

And his little jokes he tried to slide in were corny.

He dissed Nick cannon he wish he could be as successful as Nick cannon

Lil mo oddly shaped.

I thought ol dude lost by shacking up with a broad with 4 kids but he has 3 of his own...makes perfect sense

lil mo lol...it's crazy to think kids that were born the same year superwoman or last forever dropped are or will be in hs soon

Last edited:
White pants Lil' Mo back then was
pimp.gif
....I don't know who this current version is though
laugh.gif
we now know where all the old wigs and clothes Nicki Minaj threw out went

Corny chick man, her explanation of divorce and how it's supposed to be is wack. Smfh I wish nas never messed with that chick.

I would absolutely hate to hand over 50k to her monthly . Screen your chick's before you wife them!

lol, I bet Nas wishes that too. To be honest, you can't screen for everything. **** is all good in the beginning, then life takes its toll, and people change. They end up doing things we never thought they would. Truthfully she could have always been that way, or God's son good have done dirt to make her like that too. We don't know.

Now if she had a reputation before hand dudes still wife then that is on them. I don't know much about Kelis, but I would hope her name wasn't in streets. If it was then Nas did it to himself

I always had a thang for Kelis....

:smokin

What is it about chicks going to culinary school? Ester Baxter is a "chef" now too :lol:

Blame the reality shows, chefs are the new superstars of this generation. Bad chick who is a chef, I don't see how she can lose.

Lil Mo' looks like a Lil' Mo...smh

Dont understand the joke, but still made me laugh, her ratchetness is up there man.

Lil mo oddly shaped.

I thought ol dude lost by shacking up with a broad with 4 kids but he has 3 of his own...makes perfect sense

All her kids were C sections, Charlamagne said she should just get a zipper :rofl:. I could only imagine what that thing look like :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom