***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yall giving Timberland a pass too for JT's hip hop phase?

20/20 albums were pretty R&B, JT will always be good money with me.

Timbaland and Pharrell trash now?????? Come on son, that's wild.

People really watching handicap Iman Shumpert? I'm good

Not sure what phase you're referring to with JT. His last project falls in line with his others, just more mature.

Yea JT wasnt a "phase" ...if /when he drops another album there is no indication that it wont be the same music

People really watching handicap Iman Shumpert? I'm good
This designer kid is high
This Designer interview
roll.gif
I tried my hardest to listen to the Desiigner interview but I can't man.
laugh.gif
@tyisny  be like...

kv945_s-200x150.gif

Cut it out! If he wasn't from NYC ya'll wouldn't be clowning him like this. It's unfair, unwarranted, and I'm not gonna stand for it any longer.

Last edited:
Charlemagne an ******* for asking this _ about Jeff Sessions :lol: :smh:

Brought son to a complete stop for a second :lol:

Outside of his sea otter-sounding *** fake laugh, it was an alright interview to me. Interested in hearing this album that he's gotten Ye's approval on.

The interview was comical as hell because you can tell dude really is like that. I can't knock the kid's hustle. :lol:

Dope interview. Don't see why anyone would hate dude, Futurehive gon find a way Though

Hate is such a strong word though. I have nothing against the kid, he just isn't for me. I'm glad he is out there doing his thing, maybe people who aren't feeling him come on too hard so it appears to be hate.

Charlemagne an ******* for asking this _ about Jeff Sessions :lol: :smh:

I saw that on IG and I had to comment that they set that ***** up :smh:. Like really dude?

The interview was comical as hell because you can tell dude really is like that. I can't knock the kid's hustle. :lol:

Did you listen anticipating laughs or are you a fan of his? Just curious.

The Life of Desiigner finally dropping :pimp:

I can't wait to hear it

Homie has some real supporters in here, that is cool. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Hate is such a strong word though. I have nothing against the kid, he just isn't for me. I'm glad he is out there doing his thing, maybe people who aren't feeling him come on too hard so it appears to be hate.
I saw that on IG and I had to comment that they set that ***** up :smh:. Like really dude?
Did you listen anticipating laughs or are you a fan of his? Just curious.

Homie has some real supporters in here, that is cool. :smokin :smokin
Nothing can possibly be worse than the tape he dropped.

Back
Top Bottom