Official Bulls VS. Cavs Post...

These dudes have been overlooking D-Rose since last season...especially when BG was there. Or is it just me?

And that was a good +#@ no call....you can clearly see the ball slip out of his hands.

Lakers fans kill me. Coming in here after squeaking by the Thunder and the Rockets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

eek.gif
...noone complain about preferential treatment the rest of the season.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Why? Because of that lone play? Where the refs made the right decision?

Sit the #@+# down.
Chill the !%*! down son...I was joking.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Lakers fans kill me. Coming in here after squeaking by the Thunder and the Rockets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so true...the amount of hate for the cavs might be the most of any sports team on NT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the difference between the lakers and the cavs?

we got the W.

forget to put your eyes in this morning criss?
Noah hit Lebron with his body to lebrons elbow. Last time i checked that was a foul. and complaining? far from complaining.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we got the W.

And we played a playoff team with their core.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we got the W.

You already know what he's going to respond with OC, well we won a championship
laugh.gif

No mind to the haters

^ OC you're aware that we're without pau gasol right?
what key players are you guys missing?

People really think LeBron got fouled on that last play? I'm sorry, but where I grew up and played ball that's called good D. And the ball didn'tgo off Noah either, him nor Deng touched it. The game shouldn't have come down to that anyways: Mo Williams' youngcheezy of a 20-foot running, floatingbank shot when we're down by 1 isn't desirable shot selection.

Who does the loss fall on? Mo Williams and Mike Brown. Mo can't shoot for +#%*, or play D for that matter, and MB decides to sit Shaq with 2 minutes leftwhen he's clearly the only one playing D AND scoring. Especially inside.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we got the W.

and were playing without pau gasol and you guys are playing with your whole team? see i could do it too.
bottom line is we won those close games and you lost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

forget to put your eyes in this morning criss CROSS?
Noah hit Lebron with his body to lebrons elbow. Last time i checked that was a foul. and complaining? far from complaining.
laugh.gif
Noah went straight up tho. LeBron was initiating thecontact to get some free throws.

And you both pale in comparison to the celtics right now..what's the point?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

People really think LeBron got fouled on that last play? I'm sorry, but where I grew up and played ball that's called good D. And the ball didn't go off Noah either, him nor Deng touched it. The game shouldn't have come down to that anyways: Mo Williams' youngcheezy of a 20-foot running, floating bank shot when we're down by 1 isn't desirable shot selection.

Who does the loss fall on? Mo Williams and Mike Brown. Mo can't shoot for +#%*, or play D for that matter, and MB decides to sit Shaq with 2 minutes left when he's clearly the only one playing D AND scoring. Especially inside.
qft, same thing I said earlier JDB, Mo hasn't been the same since he's been exposed

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nah *!!# that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

dudes need to chill and learn they place NOW how you gone freeze out the star player
smh.gif
smh.gif

I saw that, dude almost turned it over because he just didn't want to give it up. Is there something amiss between the two?

He just has that "Its Me Time" mentality which is completely unnecessary considering he definitely gets his looks... Penis Head
smh.gif

Those offensive possessions by both teams down the stretch were hard to watch.
sick.gif

Mo's abortion of a floater, the Bulls playing keep away from Rose, Lebron going 1 on 5 a couple times...god damn. Ugly basketball.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we got the W.

Never mind that. That's not even the issue. Why Laker fans feel the need to come in here & throw up giant "
laugh.gif
's" & "
pimp.gif
's" is beyond me. Dudes are childish as %#$#.

Some LA fan, point me in the direction of where a CAVS fan was all up in your game thread.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom