Official Bulls VS. Cavs Post...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

And you both pale in comparison to the celtics right now..what's the point?

Worddd. Best post in this thread and I hate the celtics
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Olvera23

forget to put your eyes in this morning criss CROSS?
Noah hit Lebron with his body to lebrons elbow. Last time i checked that was a foul. and complaining? far from complaining.
laugh.gif
Noah went straight up tho. LeBron was initiating the contact to get some free throws.
what players don't do that and always get the call? Isn't that the whole strategy of driving it to the hoop?
It's done though, the concern is tomorrows game. Cavs can't continue to play lousy.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nah *!!# that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

dudes need to chill and learn they place NOW how you gone freeze out the star player
smh.gif
smh.gif

I saw that, dude almost turned it over because he just didn't want to give it up. Is there something amiss between the two?

He just has that "Its Me Time" mentality which is completely unnecessary considering he definitely gets his looks... Penis Head
smh.gif
just about to say this dude was doulbed and still didnt pass it to a wide open rose i wanted to give dude a old school pumpkin head
mad.gif

LeBron should've used an upfake to get them out of position. Such an easy move to pull off when composed.

But Mo Williams looked like a 1st team All-YMCA league pickup player out there tonight. The high ball off the glass in crunchtime was classic. Way to go Mo!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

LeBron should've used an upfake to get them out of position. Such an easy move to pull off when composed.

But Mo Williams looked like a 1st team All-YMCA league pickup player out there tonight. The high ball off the glass in crunchtime was classic. Way to go Mo!
roll.gif
roll.gif

good game Cavs fans, glad to see Rose make some plays down the stretch. Deng did a great job on Bron tonight. Im not even going to get started on Salmons

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

forget to put your eyes in this morning criss CROSS?
Noah hit Lebron with his body to lebrons elbow. Last time i checked that was a foul. and complaining? far from complaining.
laugh.gif
Noah went straight up tho. LeBron was initiating the contact to get some free throws.
what players don't do that and always get the call? Isn't that the whole strategy of driving it to the hoop?
It's done though, the concern is tomorrows game. Cavs can't continue to play lousy.
The strategy is for the defender to create contact. All Noah did was contest the shot.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Lakers fans kill me. Coming in here after squeaking by the Thunder and the Rockets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the difference between the lakers and the cavs?

we got the W.

And we played a playoff team with their core.
Never mind that. That's not even the issue. Why Laker fans feel the need to come in here & throw up giant "
laugh.gif
's" & "
pimp.gif
's" is beyond me. Dudes are childish as %#$#.

Some LA fan, point me in the direction of where a CAVS fan was all up in your game thread.
nerd.gif

Exactly why I stay out of or lurk in yall threads. Unnecessary attention. But OC knows why Laker fans go at him hard

That last no call was a great move by the refs, because the play before was supposed to be Bulls ball. They called a 24 shot clock violation when the ballclearly grazed the rim and Miller garbed the board.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Is that twice at the Q already?

eek.gif
yep! the second loss didnt come til the last game of the season which was pointless at that time anyways.

THIS is why i dont care too much for the loss. like my man CP says, the reg season is pointless anyways. if they dont get the chip at the end, its pointlessanyways. i could care less if they go 73-9 or 42-40, as long as they make that playoff run and get it done...

3-3? heres my concerned face -
eyes.gif

November 11!!!! cavs at magic...............cleveland i feel needs to win this game in order to still be considered "elite". Theyve already lost tothe celtics so its gonna be interesting to see how they will do against the eastern champs. (Magic fan by the way
laugh.gif
)

Damn. The Cavs have no chance of making it out of the East. It's either going to be the Celtics or the Magic.

Back
Top Bottom