Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

I need to see the replay of Rondo's foul, if his hand is not close to the ball.....I'm gonna go ballistic.

good win by the celtics
this series is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You dont get it...the league has changed their rules about 3 times over since that era...what you said OG was dumb +!% hell...

that was a flagrant, by rule. He didnt go for the ball, went straight for Miller's face.
This.

I seriously missed the boat on this one. w t f is "this" supposed to mean?

Says the guy who thinks Mike Brown is a top 5 coach in the league....
eyes.gif
Doc is a damn good coach.

I don't believe MB is a good coach but you're fooling yourself if you think Doc is doing something. It's TT all the way.

Vinny Del Negro is !*%%@*@ terrible dude.

I don't wanna sound like a broken record with the Tyrus rants but..........

Tyrus came out early in the 3rd and never touched the floor again until Miller's missed freethrows. Tyrus is as good a pullup shooter right now as Miller.You run that play for him and it's either a dunk or a 12-13 footer. You live with that.

Like $!! is Del Negro doing?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Doc Rivers being in a good position
laugh.gif

grin.gif
C'mon now.

Tom Thibodeau makes the Celts go.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
C'mon now.

nba_g_mcgrady_400.jpg

3-1.

That was quoted for emphasis.

And to the people denying the flagrant foul at the end: Okay, I can almost accept that. But you all wouldn't have at least called a technical foul?

For heavens sake when there are 26 seconds left in the game and the score is tied you don't shoot the ball until the last second in the shot clock! @#% is BEN doing shooting that BS! Don't matter that it went in you just don't leave any time for the HOME team you FREAK SHOW! VINNY NEEDS TO GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE
QFT

laugh.gif

grin.gif
C'mon now.

nba_g_mcgrady_400.jpg

3-1.

No just coming from you because how could you argue that Mike Brown isn't in the best coaching job ever.

And yea TT is our coach.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You dont get it...the league has changed their rules about 3 times over since that era...what you said OG was dumb +!% hell...

that was a flagrant, by rule. He didnt go for the ball, went straight for Miller's face.
This.
I seriously missed the boat on this one. w t f is "this" supposed to mean?

eyes.gif

I don't believe MB is a good coach but you're fooling yourself if you think Doc is doing something. It's TT all the way.

Well Boston's D hasn't exactly been stellar at all since KG went out so...to say discredit Doc as if he does nothing is wrong.

^ I hate the Celtics, but why do you guys want to continue making the league softer and softer and complain about fouls, saying " ___ shouldve beencalled" on every posession...less power to the Refs = better, more competitive basketball...if they stopped the game everytime someone got touched,it'd be a free throw contest, and i know the league's getting more and more like that, but that's not basketball

I don't think u can end the game w/ a flagrant there, and don't blame that foul for losing the game, there was 53 minutes to win the game and 2 freethrows to tie it

Oh yea, and Celtics and Bad Boy Pistons don't belong in the same sentence, it was a different era where you were allowed to play tough basketball,don't equate Boston's flopping and cheap fouls with that.

laugh.gif
Can't believe that missed free throws will ultimately decide this series. Just horrible fundamentals.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

laugh.gif

Yea lets just call a flagrant and give them the game.

The guy had his chance. Was more worried about a little blood in his mouth.
Might as well get rid of the rule then, while your at it get rid of the restricted area too.
and lets have them wear skirts for game 6.

I hate the C's as much, if not more than anyone...but a flagrant can absolutely not be called on that play/circumstance.

It is what it is.

Nobody likes how quick officials are to make those kinds of calls and how soft the league has gotten, but that is the state of the current NBA.

In the current NBA, that's a flagrant foul. You can't just set a new precedent like that all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

^ I hate the Celtics, but why do you guys want to continue making the league softer and softer and complain about fouls, saying " ___ shouldve been called" on every posession...less power to the Refs = better, more competitive basketball...if they stopped the game everytime someone got touched, it'd be a free throw contest, and i know the league's getting more and more like that, but that's not basketball

I don't think u can end the game w/ a flagrant there, and don't blame that foul for losing the game, there was 53 minutes to win the game and 2 free throws to tie it

Oh yea, and Celtics and Bad Boy Pistons don't belong in the same sentence, it was a different era where you were allowed to play tough basketball, don't equate Boston's flopping and cheap fouls with that.
I agree with all points made here (except for the hating the Celtics part).

Back
Top Bottom