Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I kind of want to see a Lakers Celtics rematch...and I want Kobe and the Lakers to murder the Celtics.
Not happening.

Nuggets vs. Cavs

trust.
Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif

gifs of that good minute TNT was focused on Brad Miller and he was basically weeping?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

yall cant be serious wantin a flagrant.

u can go for peoples heads now in bball?
you ever watch the bad boy pistons play basketball?
Are you seriously comparing the Bad Boys to this #@@#?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Anytime you let GLEN "BIG BABY" DAVIS score 20+ points....

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.

u keep talking out of ur *++ and saying that dumb +!*$, if davis is going to hit that 20 foot jumper then so be it him alone ant going to beat u by shooting and making it
Exactly.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Anytime you let GLEN "BIG BABY" DAVIS score 20+ points....

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.

u keep talking out of ur *++ and saying that dumb +!*$, if davis is going to hit that 20 foot jumper then so be it him alone ant going to beat u by shooting and making it

I know you feelin emotional right now
laugh.gif

But he hit enough to beat yall.

Play some defense on it. It's ain't like it's the first time he's knocked it down.

What's so hard about making his slow butt put the ball on the floor?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Damn Miller You Tweaked the game for us Man this ain't cool I'm so pissed right now I finna chill right now

Originally Posted by solefob

totally agree with outacontrol. the celtics run the same damn play over and over again. you know Paul Pierce wants to shoot a mid range jumper from the free throw area and yet you don't throw a second defender to make him pass and have the celtics play a scramble offense.

The thing that made it worse is that there was no Ray Allen to make them pay if they DID decide to double.
smh.gif

I'm mad that I missed regulation. Cuz y'all dudes was on a roll with the jokes in OT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every page in this thread is either...

"BG...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

or...

"BG...
smh.gif
smh.gif
"

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Brad looks completely out of it, did Rondo slap brain matter out that #%#*@? Dude walking around like his wife left him
laugh.gif

I was losing faith in Pdouble this whole game/series... but that performance in the 4th and OT was the TRUTH.

Good play by Rondo on the facial, hate to say it, but i'm pretty sure he meant to do it. He had no chance otherwise.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Al3xis

yall cant be serious wantin a flagrant.

u can go for peoples heads now in bball?
you ever watch the bad boy pistons play basketball?
Are you seriously comparing the Bad Boys to this #@@#?
indifferent.gif
i know you're upset the celtics won, so i'll give you some time to calm down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

totally agree with outacontrol. the celtics run the same damn play over and over again. you know Paul Pierce wants to shoot a mid range jumper from the free throw area and yet you don't throw a second defender to make him pass and have the celtics play a scramble offense.
helping off players seems to have been working late in the 4th for the bulls and making the celtics take difficult shots with the shot clock down

so why change that and stay with the "shooters?"

del negro is an idiot

Finally Pierceeeeeee

pimp.gif

Rondo keeps playing great. Can only think about what we could do with KG

Still 3-2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haven't seen a series this exciting since the epic pacers/knicks, pacers/bulls, knicks/bulls eastern conference battles in the 90's

Back
Top Bottom