Official Bulls VS Lakers Post...(11/18 10:30p.m. NBATV....)

I am really disappointed with the Lakers tonight. I thought they would have learned something on Friday and they haven't. I will be happy with a win, butnot satisfied. We are making a 500 level team look like title contenders.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I am really disappointed with the Lakers tonight. I thought they would have learned something on Friday and they haven't. I will be happy with a win, but not satisfied. We are making a 500 level team look like title contenders.

calm down dude .. its the 2nd unit that has been playing all 4th , thats the only reason why its a close game..

Add drafting Noah to the long list of Bulls management failures since running the dynasty out of town.

Drew is the of the only player I know who could get 18 and 9 and nobody would notice.....

Everybody says he is over rated yet he keeps putting up numbers.....

1000 rebounds for drew!

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

I am really disappointed with the Lakers tonight. I thought they would have learned something on Friday and they haven't. I will be happy with a win, but not satisfied. We are making a 500 level team look like title contenders.

calm down dude .. its the 2nd unit that has been playing all 4th , thats the only reason why its a close game..
Yet it is was the 1st unit that let Chicago stay in the game. I don't care about this game, I care about LA getting the Chip. I think thatDetroit game affected our team's mentality.

@@!% ben gordon, @@!% Larry hughes, @@!% Joakim noah!

If im John Paxon i will deal those three for Zach Randolph! NOW!
I think the Knicks would do it... The knicks would get alot of money off the books for next season!

I agree bynum should get more involved and get more touches ...he CAN average 20 and 10 on a nightly basis..

Originally Posted by tupac003

Drew is the of the only player I know who could get 18 and 9 and nobody would notice.....

1000 rebounds for drew!
Yeah man I know what your saying.

It's like ever since he got contract extension everyone has been expecting him to be the second coming of Shaq.

I've been pleased so far with what he's done by giving the Lakers a shot blocker and a defensive presence by altering shots in the paint and also Drewis second in the league with blocks per game this season.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

If im John Paxon i will deal those three for Zach Randolph! NOW!
I think the Knicks would do it... The knicks would get alot of money off the books for next season!
Where do I sign up?

How could you forget Tyrus Thomas?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I agree bynum should get more involved and get more touches ...he CAN average 20 and 10 on a nightly basis..
he can but lets be real he needs to pick doing wat he doing and thats get in were he fit in.

even if you wanted to get him more who you gone take the from............

Kidskillz858 wrote:
tupac003 wrote:

1000 rebounds for drew!
Yeah man I know what your saying.

It's like ever since he got contract extension everyone has been expecting him to be the second coming of Shaq.

I've been pleased so far with what he's done by giving the Lakers a shot blocker and a defensive presence by altering shots in the paint and also Drew is second in the league with blocks per game this season.

It does frustrate me that his post game hasn't been the best since the contract, but the D he provides is top notch.

You know if he didn't miss some gimmes tonight he might have had 25.

I think the post game will come. If he develops that 15ft jumper from the freethrow line (because for some reason that's where he finds himself a lot) hewould be deadly. A win is a win.

Solid win tonight. Not overly impressed but a 'W' is a 'W.'

Derrick Rose is going to be a problem for years to come.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Yes he can. But the thing is right now with this current Laker team being so deep with talent & scorers we do not need 20 & 10 from Drew this season.The Lakers just need him to keep what he's doing with the shot blocking & rebounding. Drew's time will come when the offense runs through him andthe Lakers will build around him.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

tired.gif

I think Tyrus will be a 10pt 10 reb 2-3 blk player in about another year! I think his growth as a player was stunted because of the scott skilesera!

yehh i agree co-sign on that brother

tired.gif
I think Tyrus will be a 10pt 10 reb 2-3 blk player in about another year! I think his growth as a player was stunted because of the scott skiles era!

I don't see anything in this dude. Maybe in a different situation. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'll take the win... and Rose is going to be a beast. Good job in Chi-Town making the right decision.

Please tell me how we made them look like title contenders?

We had a couple of bad spots playing d but overall we did well.

8-1?

We can always improve but no other team in the west can touch us AT THIS POINT in the season.

tired.gif
I think Tyrus will be a 10pt 10 reb 2-3 blk player in about another year! I think his growth as a player was stunted because of the scott skiles era!

I don't see anything in this dude. Maybe in a different situation. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I see it, I really do... If ben gordon stops playing this "ME" basketball everyone else will get better and that includes tyrus. Bengordon is playing for self right now, hes trynna score as many points as possible to get a nice little contract next season. He is a @!$@$%% cancer to thisteam, and he needs to be traded ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom