Official Bulls VS Lakers Post...(11/18 10:30p.m. NBATV....)

Rose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

probably just me... but i started cracking up after seeing tyrus thomas try to shoot a 3 after the buzzer but it looked like a low zip pass a quarterback wouldmake. oh the little things.

ugh ..i hate the mentality of the lakers right now.. playing really sloppy when they have a good lead.. dont they learn something from game 4 of the finalssmh..

Well...

Lakers got up big and let it go. The D slowed down.

Somebody explain to me why nobody just steps in front of rose when he has is head down going to the rack? Ever heard of stoping the ball?

Pau is doing well. They need to go back to it.

Drew made a statment about wanting the ball more in the post...I don't think its going to happen tonight.

Lamar being Lamar.....

In the second half if we stop letting the bulls (rose) go to the rack at will and keep pounding them down low with pau, we will be ok. We can't run and gunwith these teams.

Let's get it!

Originally Posted by LORENander

probably just me... but i started cracking up after seeing tyrus thomas try to shoot a 3 after the buzzer but it looked like a low zip pass a quarterback would make. oh the little things.

that had me dying to cause he almost hit someone on the bulls bench

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Rose is just so much faster than everyone else...
It's not fair at all...but I knew before the game he would blow by Fish and whoever else is going to be guarding him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Rose is just so much faster than everyone else...
It's not fair at all...but I knew before the game he would blow by Fish and whoever else is going to be guarding him
laugh.gif
yo real talk once he get that killer instinct he gone be a monster

Back
Top Bottom