Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Unfortunately, lag compensation isn't going anywhere. Most if not all FPS use it. Only if there was a way to enforce that everyone who played had high speed Internet. I say it all the time. If your Internet sucks, don't play any online multiplayer. You not only ruin the experience for yourself, but for everyone playing.

It didn't exist in COD4 and MW2. Infinity Ward treated those with low ping / high speed connection as a priority. If you had a high ping / moderate connection you were penalized for it, and it showed in your gameplay. Treyarch introduced that **** and STILL denies it exist :smh:

lag compensation isn't going anywhere i believe in till they get rid of theater mode. The game is juggling way too many things at once.

getting better with the pump action shotgun, I don't even play TDM anymore just Kill Confirmed....the matches are just more enjoyable win or lose :pimp:

getting better with the pump action shotgun, I don't even play TDM anymore just Kill Confirmed....the matches are just more enjoyable win or lose
pimp.gif
A lot easier to get more kills and rack up more points too with all the tags. 
pimp.gif

I like Kill confirmed also so ppl have to run to get points instead of just camping all the time. Today I'm really off on my aiming and frustrating I couldn't get kills.

The only reason Im still playing this game is because of friends.

I really cant deal with this lag compensation. Its past being just a little noticeable.

So im hearing that True Skill Matchmaking has been implemented into the core playlist...

I thought they said they were gonna leave regular general matchmaking based on ping this time around alone. And that skill based is only for league play..

I started noticing this when i always get matched up to fairly good players and try hards who are like prestige 3+... Especially when i play alone.

:smh:

Its like playing NT tourney type matches 75% of the time. **** takes away the fun from the game cause you go into every game thinking you have to try hard yourself or be on edge to do half way decent... I said it before , but that **** isnt fun.

Face it brahs....this game kinda sucks.  
laugh.gif

I keep playing because I WANT to like it and I sold all my other CoD games.  I don't think I've ever yelled at my TV this much with any FPS. 
laugh.gif
  Lag compensation and horrid hit detection have made every gaming session another opportunity for my blood pressure to rise.  

And not to mention how many times I get dropped into a game where there's no chance of winning.  I'm not a huge stat guy, but my W/L record suuuuuucks b/c I back out of those games right away.  Happens far too much.   

So im hearing that True Skill Matchmaking has been implemented into the core playlist...
I thought they said they were gonna leave regular general matchmaking based on ping this time around alone. And that skill based is only for league play..
I started noticing this when i always get matched up to fairly good players and try hards who are like prestige 3+... Especially when i play alone.
Its like playing NT tourney type matches 75% of the time. **** takes away the fun from the game cause you go into every game thinking you have to try hard yourself or be on edge to do half way decent... I said it before , but that **** isnt fun.

I've never really understood the term "tryhard" I mean ain't that the point of the game to go in everytime and try? Idk maybe its just me but I've always thought people that say that are buns. They be feelin themselves playing ****** that suck so there stats can be higher.

Just askin but what do you consider "fun" ?

my xbox is at my girls house...she plays all the time now, but is absolutely terrible so i can't even care about stats at this point
laugh.gif
. i play casually, but played with her for a little while today. in one game of domination, i ended up with a score of 6865. by far the highest score i've ever gotten in any game. i was trying so hard to get to 7000 before the game ended, but kinda pysched myself out and kept getting myself killed at the end.
another dude is smashing your girl and trashing your k/d at the same damn time.

Face it brahs....this game kinda sucks.  :lol:

I keep playing because I WANT to like it and I sold all my other CoD games.  I don't think I've ever yelled at my TV this much with any FPS. :lol:   Lag compensation and horrid hit detection have made every gaming session another opportunity for my blood pressure to rise.

i a gree with you, I flipped my bops2 on craigslist for $45 today, too many problems with this game that makes it just miserable to play, I honestly feel like Treyarch didn't develop and test this game enough as they should have. the pick 10 doesn't work, nerfed smaw, hit detection sucks, a couple awful maps made the game feel unplayable (carrier :smh: plaza ) etc etc.

I am still playing mw3 daily, but i'm giving BF3 premium edition a try since it's $30 on amazon.

Last edited:
I like Kill confirmed also so ppl have to run to get points instead of just camping all the time. Today I'm really off on my aiming and frustrating I couldn't get kills.
Ive seen people camp just to wait for someone to go pick up the coin

I keep playing because I WANT to like it and I sold all my other CoD games.  I don't think I've ever yelled at my TV this much with any FPS. :lol:   Lag compensation and horrid hit detection have made every gaming session another opportunity for my blood pressure to rise.

i a gree with you, I flipped my bops2 on craigslist for $45 today, too many problems with this game that makes it just miserable to play, I honestly feel like Treyarch didn't develop and test this game enough as they should have. the pick 10 doesn't work, nerfed smaw, hit detection sucks, a couple awful maps made the game feel unplayable (carrier :smh: plaza ) etc etc.

I am still playing mw3 daily, but i'm giving BF3 premium edition a try since it's $30 on amazon.

Once you get used to the much larger maps you'll see the light for how awesome of a mulitplayer game BF3 is and just how bad the CoD experience lately is.

Once you get used to the much larger maps you'll see the light for how awesome of a mulitplayer game BF3 is and just how bad the CoD experience lately is.

Buy it for PC if possible.

I've never really understood the term "tryhard" I mean ain't that the point of the game to go in everytime and try? Idk maybe its just me but I've always thought people that say that are buns. They be feelin themselves playing ****** that suck so there stats can be higher.
Just askin but what do you consider "fun" ?

Well I'm no bum. Like I said, I can hold my own in the type of lobbies i get into when I roll by myself and still do fairly decent. And what do I consider fun? Pub stomping. I enjoy that. If I wanted to play jump shot drop shot mlg dudes then I'd play league play or game battles. That **** just isn't my thing and being in try hard mode all the time takes away from the fun and just adds stress. It's exhausting to be on edge or high alert 75% of the time.

Last edited:
So you're calling these other guys try-hards, but you're "on edge or high alert 75% of the time"?

:rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom