Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
*&^* this game! How ya'll deal with the amount of lag in this game? Who the hell came up with this lag compensation crap??? :x

I got so frustrated with this game and trying to shoot people from a long range with the lag compensation. I started running around with the R870 Shotty, and low and behold, I now have a gun that I one shot kill everyone. I put the long barrel on it and I was destroying people. I was horrible with shotguns in MW3 and BO1, but in this game it's ridiculous. I think I got the badge for 20 Triple Kills all in one night. Just storm a tower and boom boom boom done. Pretty ridiculous.
Dude, you just saved this game for me.  Strapped up the shotty (which I never use) and went around just blasting people.  No dambs given about W/L or K/D...just running around like a crazy man bombing on dudes with the shotty.  Why do people get so pissed about shotgun kills though?  Best fun I've had with this game yet.  
laugh.gif

Just came in. Who's on Xbox?

Anyone trying to run games? I'll add you. My GT is Nawzlew btw.

I got so frustrated with this game and trying to shoot people from a long range with the lag compensation. I started running around with the R870 Shotty, and low and behold, I now have a gun that I one shot kill everyone. I put the long barrel on it and I was destroying people. I was horrible with shotguns in MW3 and BO1, but in this game it's ridiculous. I think I got the badge for 20 Triple Kills all in one night. Just storm a tower and boom boom boom done. Pretty ridiculous.
Dude, you just saved this game for me.  Strapped up the shotty (which I never use) and went around just blasting people.  No dambs given about W/L or K/D...just running around like a crazy man bombing on dudes with the shotty.  Why do people get so pissed about shotgun kills though?  Best fun I've had with this game yet.  
laugh.gif
It's the only way I like to play now. Put on the long barrel and laser scope and just run around jacking people. I noticed a lot of people get mad about it too. I'm not sure why, maybe because it's a one shotter? I'm guna play around with some perks and see if maybe fast hands helps with the pump action. My K/D has suffered a bit, but I'm having fun just not giving a crap about it. There are certain maps like Turbine where shotgunning is terrible because the map is so big, but overall it's fun.

Has anyone turned off the target/aim assist? I wonder if it helps with the lag compensation. I'm going to try it out tonight.

It's the only way I like to play now. Put on the long barrel and laser scope and just run around jacking people. I noticed a lot of people get mad about it too. I'm not sure why, maybe because it's a one shotter? I'm guna play around with some perks and see if maybe fast hands helps with the pump action. My K/D has suffered a bit, but I'm having fun just not giving a crap about it. There are certain maps like Turbine where shotgunning is terrible because the map is so big, but overall it's fun.

Has anyone turned off the target/aim assist? I wonder if it helps with the lag compensation. I'm going to try it out tonight.

The same people that complain are the same one's who get mad because they can't camp in peace. :lol:

I love throwing a smoke grenade in a building and taking them out one by one with the pump action, while my bro uses riot shield to mess with them. It was soooo much easier in MW2 though, I get so many hit marks from point blank range.

If anything, the quick scopes in this game have been awful. I don't care if you kill me in one shot, but when you take 6-8 bullets from my gun yet you still get a quickscope shot off to kill me, that's just dumb.

The same people that complain are the same one's who get mad because they can't camp in peace.
laugh.gif

I love throwing a smoke grenade in a building and taking them out one by one with the pump action, while my bro uses riot shield to mess with them. It was soooo much easier in MW2 though, I get so many hit marks from point blank range.

If anything, the quick scopes in this game have been awful. I don't care if you kill me in one shot, but when you take 6-8 bullets from my gun yet you still get a quickscope shot off to kill me, that's just dumb.
I must try this smoke grenade tactic. Sounds like fun. Is there a way to see through the smoke? Maybe the millimeter scanner?

This is what im workin with, i dnt play much lateley

But i am lookin for gd zombie players

I must try this smoke grenade tactic. Sounds like fun. Is there a way to see through the smoke? Maybe the millimeter scanner?

Not that I know of, it's what I used to do on MW2. Nothing better than a team camping in the cabin on Estate, two smoke grenades thrown in there and getting busy :lol:

I really can't get over how bad this game is..... only reason I'm playing it is to get the achievement for prestiging

About 5 times in one match I was RIGHT next to someone, knifed them, and missed..... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not even buying COD next year.... game is SOOOO Bad!

Coming from someone who has 35 days on COD4, 60+ days on MW2, 10+ days on MW3, i dont even have a day on this game :lol:

Maybe im done with COD.

man i am so glad i didnt waste 60 bucks on this game...seems like this is the most frustrating COD of all time lol. seriously though i dont get why treyarch trying to make this game so slow pace y cant we stick to mw2 style where its super fast kill and you get awarded with good aim and you can easily drop 3 ppl with a single clip of 30 bullets

Game froze on me twice last night on PS3.

I hope they fix that soon.
Joint freezes on me at least 2 or 3 times a day.  Never during gameplay, but during the "Awaiting Textures" phase of loading.  

I'm so close to throwing this up on Craigslist for $50.  Wanna beat the campaign first though.  

Game froze on me twice last night on PS3.

I hope they fix that soon.

Joint freezes on me at least 2 or 3 times a day.  Never during gameplay, but during the "Awaiting Textures" phase of loading.  

I'm so close to throwing this up on Craigslist for $50.  Wanna beat the campaign first though.  

There's a fix for this.

Just go to Multiplayer>Options>Download textures to HDD.

From here on, it shouldn't need to download textures before every match at the waiting screen anymore.

On the other hand though, this lag compensation crap they put in this is game makes it unplayable.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I feel this guys pain :smh:
I'm right there too :lol: :lol: :smh:

The camping on this game is so ridiculous man. Doods Ghost camping thinking they doing something.

Then again since firefights are so lagged you just don't have a chance some games. I win firefights in all the other CODs without all the quick prone/strafe bs just straight scope. But on this juan I'm damn near out there with a super soaker.

I played straight Hardcore mode last night. I can't be putting full clips into doods and they kill me with two bullets anymore. My heart can't deal. I don't see the same problems in Hardcore mode that we see in regular modes. Two bullets and they're down.

Back
Top Bottom