Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I got so frustrated with this game and trying to shoot people from a long range with the lag compensation. I started running around with the R870 Shotty, and low and behold, I now have a gun that I one shot kill everyone. I put the long barrel on it and I was destroying people. I was horrible with shotguns in MW3 and BO1, but in this game it's ridiculous. I think I got the badge for 20 Triple Kills all in one night. Just storm a tower and boom boom boom done. Pretty ridiculous.

So you're calling these other guys try-hards, but you're "on edge or high alert 75% of the time"?
:rolleyes :lol:

Did u not read my other post? Yes because i get matched up with players who are fairly skilled and i need to be on edge to do decent because the players im matched with know what theyre doing...

If it were like Blops 1 matchmaking where half the lobby were split-screeners and low levels so i can casually play w/o being on edge around and do significantly well...

Last edited:
So you're calling these other guys try-hards, but you're "on edge or high alert 75% of the time"?
:rolleyes :lol:

Did u not read my other post? Yes because i get matched up with players who are fairly skilled and i need to be on edge to do decent because the players im matched with know what theyre doing...

If it were like Blops 1 matchmaking where half the lobby were split-screeners and low levels so i can casually play w/o being on edge around and do significantly well...

Is being on edge not the same as being a try hard?

I've been beyond frustrated. Wanted to throw the controller more than a few times and I never get that serious about a game.

That being said I will be on tonight smh
THIS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm finally gonna play this tonight after most of the basketball games are done but just a heads up...it'll probably be with a few of my boys so I'm not sure who or how many of y'all I'll get to run with.

I feel like I'm gonna be lost like a MF'er though
mean.gif
...from reading this thread it seems like there's way more new **** to deal with in BO 2 than the usual CoD's. I'm leaving my headset in the box until I see what's up with this game.

Hyper <3

Last edited:
If it were like Blops 1 matchmaking where half the lobby were split-screeners and low levels so i can casually play w/o being on edge around and do significantly well..

I'm a tryhard that only likes to play against random lobby bums so I can run up the score.

Is being on edge not the same as being a try hard?

Yes? You're probably going to get about the 75% thing. I said that because 75% I get into lobbies with good players and unless I wanna get my **** pushed in, I have to play that way. I don't sign on or buy cod to give it my all every match against people in a pub. That's not fun.

I'm not a try hard though. At least most of the time. But yup. I like to pub stomp is that bad? :lol:

Last edited:
It's gets boring after a while just playing people who suck. The challenge is what I'm on for most of the time I guess. It's fun once in a while to run into a team full of split screen users though :lol:

You guys are really creative with the icons. I don't have the patience for all of that.

Finished the campaign a second time and got the perfect ending. One of the best FPS stories in a while. The dynamic story is something that was really needed to freshen the genre.

Is there a way to record / upload full gameplay match footage to your YouTube channel without having a PVR?

Is there a way to record / upload full gameplay match footage to your YouTube channel without having a PVR?
I seen something talking about upload straight to your YouTube.. you just have to sync that ****e with you're computer or something.. I remember clicking it and it told me to go on my computer and enter this code it gave me.
You guys are really creative with the icons. I don't have the patience for all of that.

Finished the campaign a second time and got the perfect ending. One of the best FPS stories in a while. The dynamic story is something that was really needed to freshen the genre.
laugh.gif
 I like this.. no patience for all that then followed up with finished the campaign a second time.. that takes a lot of damb patience imo 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom