Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I dont kno why everyone is complaining i have a ball when i play and all i play is Hardcore Search and Destroy, maybe yall just need to step your game up or get off that PS3 and move on to xbox

What is this?

you got to get gold camo on every gun in a category
for instance SMG's there are 5 of em got get Gold camon on all 5 then you unlock diamond camo
pretty much gold camo with a ridiculus amount of diamonds on em im almost done with the SMGs
bout to get that diamond soon :nthat:

I dont kno why everyone is complaining i have a ball when i play and all i play is Hardcore Search and Destroy, maybe yall just need to step your game up or get off that PS3 and move on to xbox

Having both versions, I can say its garbage either way.

Didn't get top score but my KD was pretty good.

Headquarters on Nuketown :smokin

Any PSN heads out there? Add me - JamesYoung1990

^ Had the least amount of caps/defends on your squad though.
True dat

Woulda been on top if I tried harder for the objectives.

smokin.gif
Yea I stay getting caps... I'm almost always top of my team but my K/D on cap the flag is garbageeee.... Like 1.1... TDM its 1.88 but I care less about TDM with this game than I have in the past... I just run it when my friends that dont play anything else are on.

Yea I stay getting caps... I'm almost always top of my team but my K/D on cap the flag is garbageeee.... Like 1.1... TDM its 1.88 but I care less about TDM with this game than I have in the past... I just run it when my friends that dont play anything else are on.

I was playin headquarters btw.

Its tough to get captures on Nuketown. Lots of chaos

Thats why I kinda just use it as an opportunity for a needed KD Bump

Oh and:

That feel when you just need like 2000 pts from a game to be able to prestige then you go in there and get 7,500 plus 15,000 in gun/gametype bonuses
alien.gif

I'm about to get my first set of Diamond weapons (LMG's) and my first golden pistol (Tac .45). :pimp:

Not sure why everyone is hating on and having so many problems with this game. I haven't experienced pretty much anything you guys have been describing in here. Game is awesome to me. :\

anybody on xbox wanna send me a friend request? GT: wBasco

i miss playing with my PS3 brethren :smh:

Oh and:

That feel when you just need like 2000 pts from a game to be able to prestige then you go in there and get 7,500 plus 15,000 in gun/gametype bonuses
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Every time we get TDM in Ground Wars I always feel like backing out
mean.gif
I hate that **** so damn slow and boring.. Dom GW >*.. haven't really tried Hard Point yet I see dude Donut playing that all the time

Last edited:
there is a lot going on in this tranzit zombie game

secret jet gun

nav cards?

teleporting

hidden songs

pack a punch x2

edit: forgot to mention

deposit and withdrawals in the bank

storing a gun for future games

game is :pimp: with a good group

Last edited:
I had a 1.3 K/D in MW3, but so far I have a .91 in this game. I swear 75% of my deaths involve me taking cover behind a wall and STILL getting hit somehow. I know this existed in the past games but it's even worse here...

and the spawns :x Thanks for spawning me right in the middle of a firefight, or in front of the same camper THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!

Last edited:
there is a lot going on in this tranzit zombie game

secret jet gun
nav cards?
teleporting
hidden songs
pack a punch x2

game is :pimp: with a good group

Can someone explain to me how to do well in Tranzit. Seriously, I've played with friends multiple times and all we can do is turn the power on in the lab and then we get murked.

Can someone explain to me how to do well in Tranzit. Seriously, I've played with friends multiple times and all we can do is turn the power on in the lab and then we get murked.
add me, let me play with you.

just gotta get jugger-nog in the town and you'll be alright

PSN: Nintendawg

i think the best way to handle zombies in the later rounds is to separate the 4 people to 4 different parts of the green run.

zombies will be divided between the 4 of them, no bumping into other players with hordes, only setback is no one to revive if you get cornered 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom