Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I tweeted the message in the comments on the youtube video. Hopefully this gets fixed. I can't play with the KSG because of this. One slug per shot pump shotty doesn't go well with the lag compensation...

i gotta give the ksg another chance i was using it wrong, u gotta aim down sight for every shot to make sure that one slug hits the target

the R870 tho :pimp: that thing is so good, dudes are gonna start saying its overpowered once everybody starts using it

Last edited:
Is there an AR anyone recommends? I've been running strictly shotty and SMG, just figured there had to be an AR that was decent. Type 25 was OK. FAL is just OK too...
Mtar is still my go to AR with the Target Finder
pimp.gif
 Scar and FAL are
pimp.gif
 too

Might wanna try hard point tonight with a party the points it seems you can get in there seem to be the highest

try this AR setup, FAL with select fire (to make it fully auto), stock, and red dot or silencer(iron sights are pretty good)

this gun is really accurate with no recoil at all

Soo there is a glitch to level up faster :nerd:
No wonder my freind was on prestige 9 and he only played like 15 hours Lmaoo

he probably got in a hacked lobby, i wouldnt join it cause too many people are goin to catch on and eventually theyre all getting "sniped"

Soo there is a glitch to level up faster :nerd:
No wonder my freind was on prestige 9 and he only played like 15 hours Lmaoo

There is a glitch, but every few people know how to do it. You need someone who has a modified game mode in theater mode. some say it was patched but others still get it to work

I don't like that its gonna be more points for a uav. Right now its about 4 kills Thats fair. The counter needs to be brought down I think its to high at 600 score.

Been saying it for the longest. UAV the most overpowered thing in all of CoD. Way too easy to get and helps everyone. There should be an individual UAV that you get at the regular UAV score streak and then a UAV that works for everyone you get at the Counter UAV score streak. All the issues with people abusing Ghost would be solved, instead of them having to make it unavailable until level 55 smh. Also would reduce camping. Played some matches where the entire match is under UAV. Very lame.

Been saying it for the longest. UAV the most overpowered thing in all of CoD. Way too easy to get and helps everyone. There should be an individual UAV that you get at the regular UAV score streak and then a UAV that works for everyone you get at the Counter UAV score streak. All the issues with people abusing Ghost would be solved, instead of them having to make it unavailable until level 55 smh. Also would reduce camping. Played some matches where the entire match is under UAV. Very lame.
That's a pretty damn good idea Imo.. Right now ghost is almost damn necessary if you ain't got someone shooting uavs down.. I'm almost 55 and I feel like I need to Perma unlock ghost with my first unlock

And sole where did you read they removed skilled mm :nerd:

Last edited:
Sometimes I'm at a 350 point scorestreak and don't get my UAV anyway so I guess them raising the requirement isn't that big of a deal to me :\ :lol:.

That's a pretty damn good idea Imo.. Right now ghost is almost damn necessary if you ain't got someone shooting uavs down.. I'm almost 55 and I feel like I need to Perma unlock ghost with my first unlock

And sole where did you read they removed skilled mm
nerd.gif
Even if you have someone shooting them down, who wants to spend all match doing that? And with the way the maps are and the frequency of the UAV's more often than not you're going to get killed while you're shooting down UAV's. That was my first plan of attack when I saw how many UAV's were being called, you know, just shoot em down. But every time I look up I'm getting shot in my face. I don't mind shooting stuff down but not if I gotta die every time. And these maps are constructed oddly. It seems as though there aren't as many neutral areas as before. Like areas where you're pretty much safe from getting shot at. I think this mostly has to do with the poor spawning. In the past if UAV or air support came out and I got killed I would just switch to an anti-air class and shoot it down. But now its like as soon as you spawn you have to make sure there's no one flanking you or behind you or you're just going to get killed again.

Back
Top Bottom