Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Scorestreaks are more objective push than regular TDM. To make things with an added 50pts to them means you have to get an extra kill, and if you dont' run UAV, good luck. In other modes capturing bases, flags, hardpoints or tags will give you that extra 50pts needed, but NOT in TDM.

They need to up the points for TDM, its hard as is to get kill streaks in TDM with the ridiculous spawn points and revenge spawns.

So I got my K/D up from a .92 to a 1.12 last night :lol: then I got put in the middle of a match and died 5 times in a row without even doing anything

Spawned in front of a sniper twice in a row
Got hit by some cluster bomb @#$% on my next spawn
Ran for like 5 seconds before getting hit by that Dragonfire drone
Spawned, turned the corner, and got shot in the back by a spawn camper

Said "@#$% this @#$%" ,turned off my PS3 and went to bed right after >:

played HCTDM the other day, had a blast, reminded of cod4 HC.  Then i went back to regular and the amount of bullets needed to kill 1 person is ridiculous... i mean ******ed ridiculous. 

Been saying it for the longest. UAV the most overpowered thing in all of CoD. Way too easy to get and helps everyone. There should be an individual UAV that you get at the regular UAV score streak and then a UAV that works for everyone you get at the Counter UAV score streak. All the issues with people abusing Ghost would be solved, instead of them having to make it unavailable until level 55 smh. Also would reduce camping. Played some matches where the entire match is under UAV. Very lame.
That's a pretty damn good idea Imo.. Right now ghost is almost damn necessary if you ain't got someone shooting uavs down.. I'm almost 55 and I feel like I need to Perma unlock ghost with my first unlock

And sole where did you read they removed skilled mm :nerd:
Even if you have someone shooting them down, who wants to spend all match doing that? And with the way the maps are and the frequency of the UAV's more often than not you're going to get killed while you're shooting down UAV's. That was my first plan of attack when I saw how many UAV's were being called, you know, just shoot em down. But every time I look up I'm getting shot in my face. I don't mind shooting stuff down but not if I gotta die every time. And these maps are constructed oddly. It seems as though there aren't as many neutral areas as before. Like areas where you're pretty much safe from getting shot at. I think this mostly has to do with the poor spawning. In the past if UAV or air support came out and I got killed I would just switch to an anti-air class and shoot it down. But now its like as soon as you spawn you have to make sure there's no one flanking you or behind you or you're just going to get killed again.
For sure.. That's why as of right now ghost is being the first perm unlock for me

They gonna raise the score for UAV? SMH, I have enough trouble getting one as is right now. :lol:

Got my TDM league ranking last night and got Gold :smh:

Not sure how they're doing the ranking algorithm since my dude who I run with is a pro with a 4.5 K/D ratio in TDM and he got Silver :rofl: Dude was heated last night

If anyone knows how they're determining your initial rank let me know. Chris if you want to run league play let me know too.

I thought the KSG was gonna be trash after hearing they changed it from buckshot/pellets but after trying it out that thing is extremely satisfying. Had to create a whole 'nother class for it. :lol:

Who thought it would be a good idea to make counter UAV unlock at level 33 and make it twice as much as a UAV? Cmon Treyarc :smh:

Got my TDM league ranking last night and got Gold
mean.gif

Not sure how they're doing the ranking algorithm since my dude who I run with is a pro with a 4.5 K/D ratio in TDM and he got Silver
roll.gif
Dude was heated last night

If anyone knows how they're determining your initial rank let me know. Chris if you want to run league play let me know too.
maybe spm iono how that league stuff works.. but maybe you have a higher spm then him?

I need a team to run League Play man
I know Cuzzo's down just need 2 more tho
like an actual team callouts, strats, team roles and whatnot i want to get to the top division i think its Master

I need a team to run League Play man
I know Cuzzo's down just need 2 more tho
like an actual team callouts, strats, team roles and whatnot i want to get to the top division i think its Master

I was just about to hit you about it. Master is highes.

Me, You, Bay and whoever else is about that life.

When are you trying to start? I know the league started today.

Not sure how they're doing the ranking algorithm since my dude who I run with is a pro with a 4.5 K/D ratio in TDM and he got Silver :rofl: Dude was heated last night

Yea Id be down. Not to familiar how it works with this game though.... I did the placement in League ranking and got gold as well.

I cant even enjoy a few quick games because of lag compensation >:

if I didnt buy the season pass I would of sold this game last week

I was just about to hit you about it. Master is highes.
Me, You, Bay and whoever else is about that life.
When are you trying to start? I know the league started today.

just got off of work, bout to put my NFL bets in and ill prolly be on after but im off tomorrow tho if yall trynna get this going and/or find a 4th

kinda forgot about this game, tried to play online today and it wasnt going anywhere...now i remember why i stopped.
mean.gif

A little out of my element here, but I was hoping I could get some recommendations/impressions from some of you guys

I havent played COD since MW1-MW2, both of which I played religiously, and prestiged many times each, had a 2.5/1 KD. But by MW2 the game was already feeling overly consumed with ridiculous kill streak rewards resulting in cheap *** deaths.

So I guess my question to yall is: Is BOP2 a good MP shooter that rewards skill and has a satisfying balance between fun killstreaks and not total BS random deaths? Or is this game all about the crazy gadgets and exploits?

Yea Id be down. Not to familiar how it works with this game though.... I did the placement in League ranking and got gold as well.

I went in this morning and traded in my 360 and black ops. :lol: :smh:

the respawning in TDM is just horrible ! I cant count how many times I have respawned then get shot at the next 5 seconds. Also I think raising the UAV is dumb. If you have someone to shoot it down the UAV doesnt last more than about 10 seconds lol

After a couple of weeks passed, blops2 sounding like every other cod on here :lol:. You can change the look but its still a call of duty game. Glad I didnt cop his year. I am done with the franchise after what they did to MW3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom