Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

This game is terrible man. They just used the modern warfare name but the same crappy team that bright ghost and infinite warfare made this garbage

Playing this daily trying to make myself enjoy it. So far it isn’t working. :lol:

Biggest gripe is that there’s not much flow to the games—with so many paths, windows and duck off spots, I sweatergod I get shot from behind 90% of the time.

I used to be able to sit down and play CoD for hours. This joint is a struggle to finish 30 minutes.:ohwell:

Thats where I’m at. I think a part of me has just outgrown this style of game while another knows this **** is trash

Playing this daily trying to make myself enjoy it. So far it isn’t working. :lol:

Biggest gripe is that there’s not much flow to the games—with so many paths, windows and duck off spots, I sweatergod I get shot from behind 90% of the time.

I used to be able to sit down and play CoD for hours. This joint is a struggle to finish 30 minutes.:ohwell:

This is exactly how I feel :smh:

Do yall play solo ?

me personally if got a group of 3+ i think its really fun but if solo I cant do it for a long period

I normally play Battlefield, so I had to make some adjustments in play style. Now that I have better guns and attachments, it’s a whole lot easier for me. 50 round clips in my primary and the MP7 as my secondary has been love. I mainly play objective game types tho.

Sad how this remains the best COD of next gen

1014398_call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered-png.jpg

Done buying COD until they remaster MW2.

I'm enjoying it so far.

Story mode is entertaining to me. Hardpoint is cool because it basically is Battlefield. TDM is the same.

Some high questionable kills though.

Sounds like some of you are just bad at the game ....once you know the map it’s pretty easy to avoid getting shot in the back or from a window
I am bad at this game but I know a lot of very good players who agree that this game is a campfest with far too many lines of sight.
The sweaty lobbies they get put into are the worst because there’s far less movement.
The maps don’t reward movement, they punish it. Bad players run around more but there appears to be skill-based matchmaking. The best players I know constantly get matched with good players from different continents, despite the game’s matchmaking supposedly prioritizing ping.

There’s a reason Piccadilly is one of the worst and most hated CoD maps of all time. Way too many lines of sight.
Shoothouse has woeful spawns but it’s already the best map in the game just off the three lane concept.

Last edited:
I am enjoying this game still, but there is a lot of things they could fix. Here's a fun video. Sorry if already posted.

I am enjoying this game still, but there is a lot of things they could fix. Here's a fun video. Sorry if already posted.

this **** funny as **** but true why try to make us play with pl ranked same as us save that for competitive play

fellas COD is NEVER perfect for the first month NEVER.. its going to take time

they been killing it with updates and still PLENTY more to come

patience fellas

game has been great and all i play is HC SnD aint get bored of it yet and im ranked like 124

Hopped on the other day with some homies and half the kills with the 725 I had to use both rounds in the chamber for the kill smh 🤦🏽‍♂️
Kind of defeat the purpose imo I know it was OP but if I have to use both rounds for one kill when there are multiple people then you end up ******* yourself

Hopped on the other day with some homies and half the kills with the 725 I had to use both rounds in the chamber for the kill smh 🤦🏽‍♂️
Kind of defeat the purpose imo I know it was OP but if I have to use both rounds for one kill when there are multiple people then you end up ****ing yourself

giphy.gif

Worst COD game to date..these updates ain’t fixed ****. So much to complain about but y’all already know the frustrations so, yeah. This **** isn’t fun at all

Back
Top Bottom