Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

Dog even in Gun Game dudes are posted up. The one mode that you’re supposed to run around like a madman, and cats are ducked off in a corner. :lol:

Better maps really would solve most of my gripes. Yeah....I think I’m out on this one....

• New 6v6 MP Maps:
    • Crash – The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
    • Vacant – An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
    • Shipment (6v6 Map & Gunfight Map) – The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.

• New 6v6 MP Maps:
    • Crash – The iconic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map has returned with all the flanking routes and action-packed rooftop encounters you remember.
    • Vacant – An abandoned office, previously visited in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, leads to intense interior combat across the complex.
    • Shipment (6v6 Map & Gunfight Map) – The classic Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map where fast and frenetic action reigns supreme.
I was gonna say....... the game already got stale for me we need some more 2v2 maps and smaller maps in general. Shoot house is a good map but after a few games on there it gets repetitive

Every CoD I would usually play TDM only, but on this I stay away from TDM its literally one of the worst game modes to play. Its just not fun. Actually, for the most part playing this MW isn't fun at all. I think with some core changes it'll get there, but right now its really not in a good state.

Activision Support is a joke. I can't get a reply from them. I'm being told my account is linked to another account of the same type. Went to unlink my PSN and couldn't.

HC TDM is still fun for me. it's a mix of camping and r&g depending on the map

i'll explore more modes as the game gets old...

Reactions: Ube
been crushing in HC SnD

somewhere around a 2.2 KD in it

only gun i use is the FR 5.56 which i run and gun with.. SPM is almost at 84

cant wait till tomorrow

HC is so lame. 2 bullets and you're dead. Talk about camping :lol:

Still really enjoy the game, but the most fun by far is Shoothouse

HC the most realistic IMO, i been rocking HC since cod 4 gamebattles ladder days.. Team used to be ranked #1 on that HC ladder now GB dont even got them seperate anymore

HC used to take over duty its not as big anymore esp with how big esports became for duty

played a game vs nothing but Riot Shielders other day **** was comical and they still lost

also won that 2v2 tourny over the weekend had a awesome run with a homie

Last edited:
Copped on Black Friday, **** was updating all weekend. Missed out on all that 2x :smh:

Played for like 20 minutes last night before sleeping.

NVG IS TRASH

get it the **** out of my HC SnD playlist

i legit back out everytime its a night map

I've come to the conclusion this game will not last a full year. If the devs don't start at least acknowledging some of the communities legit complaints about the games state its a wrap for MW.

Crash just isn't Crash. A bazillion of doors added, minor tweaking of the map makes certain line of sights just overbearing.

This is a terrible game. Need DICE to get it together for Battlefield. There's nothing remotely appealing about this edition of CoD.

Last edited:
HC is so lame. 2 bullets and you're dead. Talk about camping :lol:

Still really enjoy the game, but the most fun by far is Shoothouse
I havn't noticed more camping in HC vs standard

I like HC better because I don't have to worry about hit detection or dudes surviving a full clip or grenades

Back
Top Bottom