Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

HC is the most realistic game mode IMO also one that takes the most skill

Quick reaction.. if you aint got it you gonna be trash at the end of the day

EOD on HC i can still survive a RPG, Grenade etc my first time but once i get hit again im dead

seems like everyone just complains about the game in here but im on every night most the time if yall play HC SnD lets get it going

Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xbox GT

if you on ps4 lmk what your name and # is and ill add you

seems like everyone just complains about the game in here but im on every night most the time if yall play HC SnD lets get it going

NYpaid on ps4 (I'm in the madden league you were in too)

I don't play snd but i'll give it a try

NYpaid on ps4 (I'm in the madden league you were in too)

I don't play snd but i'll give it a try

i hope that league still going strong you guys have an awesome group of fellas in that, shout out to the manager for running that.. the chat was ALWAYS laughs

madden just aint my cup of tea anymore i get to aggravated lol esp with the colts at that time, the previous owner before me destroyed that team

ill deff add you once i get home later tonight from work though fam

Haven't played SnD in a while, but I'm always down. PSN is KingJosef10

Sent yall both a FR

heres what im working with in search. Rarely grab bomb cause i like to rush to my spots

0077DE1B-39E7-4217-AF62-D1B04ECE44AD.png

:emoji_goat::emoji_goat:

had gotten put into a game that was already 3-0.. i lost the 1st round i joined so it became 4-0 this was what happened in round 5

So glad Shoothouse 24/7 is back. What is everyone's favorite gun? I think overall the MP5 and MP7 are the best. Working on trying to get platinum camos on the smg. Got the gold MP5/MP7/PP19 already.

I finally cane around to playing shoot house 24/7 with my buddy if its just us 2 and dont got a few for SnD..

bruh that **** is so fun with the MP5 chopper gunners and gun ships on hardpoint is crazy lol

I copped this at launch and finally played it last night. Led my team in DOM in my first match in 2 years :pimp:

Who's on tonight? I'll be online around 9 or 10 EST. I'm down for whatever, tired of Randoms

I’m the best rooftop crash camper bruh.

They really blocked the rooftop area behind the stairs so now people hide behind there and aim at the latter the whole game...

2 weeks away from Christmas and this game still feels like a Beta

If anyone is playing tonight, let’s run. I’m on PS4, usually play SND. I’ve heard HC SND is better though.

My brother can't connect to Xbox live while playing COD. Only game it happens to. Any one else have this happen?

Searching on Twitter I see that this is not isolated

Back
Top Bottom