Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Man all these cosign for a Wolverine just shows overrated he is. I'm tired of seeing him in every comic book series there is and he is about to lead the XMen by himself after the schism arc ends too. I would rather see a Namor to complete the first 3 original Marvel heroes. Doesn't even have to be someone in green spandex with wings on his ankle, just some sleek haired dude and introduce himself as Mr. McKenzie.

indifferent.gif

hes overrated because hes one of the most popular and liked mutants? i dont see your point. theres a REASON hes in everything.

Man all these cosign for a Wolverine just shows overrated he is. I'm tired of seeing him in every comic book series there is and he is about to lead the XMen by himself after the schism arc ends too. I would rather see a Namor to complete the first 3 original Marvel heroes. Doesn't even have to be someone in green spandex with wings on his ankle, just some sleek haired dude and introduce himself as Mr. McKenzie.

indifferent.gif

hes overrated because hes one of the most popular and liked mutants? i dont see your point. theres a REASON hes in everything.

Originally Posted by TSX24

indifferent.gif

looks at avy....
 oh he mad

indifferent.gif

looks at avy....
 oh he mad

indifferent.gif

Pretty much. Wolverine doesn't need to be a part of every damn group, series and movies. He was already the main focus of the 3 x-men films and his own origins. Dudes been with the XMen, FF4, Avengers, Alpha Flight, etc... He is over exposed and has saturated the comics. Am I really the only one getting sick of seeing him everywhere? And now everyone wants him to make a cameo in every comic book films ever created. I liked his little cameo in First Class but leave it at that. I'm surprised people weren't/aren't hoping to see him in TDKR or Transformers. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Pretty much. Wolverine doesn't need to be a part of every damn group, series and movies. He was already the main focus of the 3 x-men films and his own origins. Dudes been with the XMen, FF4, Avengers, Alpha Flight, etc... He is over exposed and has saturated the comics. Am I really the only one getting sick of seeing him everywhere? And now everyone wants him to make a cameo in every comic book films ever created. I liked his little cameo in First Class but leave it at that. I'm surprised people weren't/aren't hoping to see him in TDKR or Transformers. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
lol, not mad just a super wolvie fan. Honestly all those x men movies were so-so and that wolverine origin film straight sucked..so when he appears in other movies i get excited. I wish marvel would have the rights to wolverine and do him justice..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
lol, not mad just a super wolvie fan. Honestly all those x men movies were so-so and that wolverine origin film straight sucked..so when he appears in other movies i get excited. I wish marvel would have the rights to wolverine and do him justice..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
first class was good but fox just needs to stop while they're ahead and give back rights to marvel, so they can really create their expanded universes. Because I just want to see a new avengers movie, and I don't want to see luke cage leading a whole bunch of 2nd rate characters.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
first class was good but fox just needs to stop while they're ahead and give back rights to marvel, so they can really create their expanded universes. Because I just want to see a new avengers movie, and I don't want to see luke cage leading a whole bunch of 2nd rate characters.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The films sucking realy isn't valid enough to see in every film. I have been waiting my whole life for a very good Superman film and there is one attempt and that one isn't that great. Wolverine already had 4 films and another one coming up in a year or two. Dude is becoming Batman of the Marvel Universe. 
And the movies sucking (I liked X1 & X2 though) and him still making money and movies just says how overrated he is. People still go to see him whether the movie is good or not. 

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
The films sucking realy isn't valid enough to see in every film. I have been waiting my whole life for a very good Superman film and there is one attempt and that one isn't that great. Wolverine already had 4 films and another one coming up in a year or two. Dude is becoming Batman of the Marvel Universe. 
And the movies sucking (I liked X1 & X2 though) and him still making money and movies just says how overrated he is. People still go to see him whether the movie is good or not. 

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Speaking of Luke Cage, was that him in the THor movie when he was fighting the SHIELD agents? 

I think a movie about the Summers family would be pretty cool as well.

Speaking of Luke Cage, was that him in the THor movie when he was fighting the SHIELD agents? 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I don't think Luke Cage was in the Thor movie, that was probably just some SHIELD lackey. 

i dont think so. I think that was just black shield agent #2

i dont think so. I think that was just black shield agent #2

I don't think Luke Cage was in the Thor movie, that was probably just some SHIELD lackey. 

No, that was just a regular agent. Luke Cage is in development, I saw a pitched short on youtube featuring the old spice guy, didn't really appeal to me. 

No, that was just a regular agent. Luke Cage is in development, I saw a pitched short on youtube featuring the old spice guy, didn't really appeal to me. 

Lol okay so it was just a big black guy.

Anyway still haven't seen this movie yet. Will probably see it before Cowboys & Aliens though

Back
Top Bottom