Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

^
eek.gif
sick.gif
at those pics. they just do that for competitions or shows right? thats stoopid knock who would really want that much bass tho

is this a good box?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Question: What should the wiring kit and gauges look like for two L7's?

I've had the same wiring setup from Sony 10 Xplodes to Kicker L7's. That CAN'T be good, but I don't know too much about the wiring.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, running a Hifonics 1200 watt amp.

just got my 2 18 inch RE MT's hooked up in my ported box.. wow.. first of all monday, that audio pipe3k.... puts out true rated 3,000... not a bad buy for 300.. too bad their alllll sold out, id buyt anoter.. but anywayz, its reaall low and loud.. ill upload pics this weekend.. have zero gauge ran thru all the car, hooked up with 2 red top Optimas, (alternator should be comming in this weekend). also already ordered the REXXX component set, the 4 mids, and 2 highs i have now are drowned out.. i bought 3 sets, should be good..

i wanted to stay with the brand.. dont want to have this and that there, this here, that there.. but yeah i hear you.. thinking about glassing the box, painting black gloss with a flake..

i wanted to stay with the brand.. dont want to have this and that there, this here, that there.. but yeah i hear you.. thinking about glassing the box, painting black gloss with a flake..

monday, ill upload pics of the box build.. me and my boy did it, he got his friend that was sponsered by RE to do the bluprints for it.. came out nice doubled wood on everyything, siliconed, and wood glue on every piece as well.. all together box n subs are prob 350lbs, even buying the better lighter wood.. btw im real excited with the outcome, i took your advice on the alternator.. i really want to glass the speakers in the door, but i have a navigator, and feel like it might throw the look off.. no sure yet, if not, i will glass 2 sets with my sub box

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

the pic inside the car is when we dropped the subs in to see how it fit in my truck.. havent taken a pic yet after have wrapping in leather.. will have those this weeknd along with Vids..

btw for people that want a good bass song for lows... as funny as it sounds. Miley syrus party in the USA baaaaaangs slowed down.. ahaha.. ill play it on one of the vids

Jus copped the alpine spr-17po off eBay for $300 retail is 650

A breathe of freshair for my system

the difference is day and light

mmn, right now I have them wired to the amp

but I was wondering if I wired the 6.5s and tweets with the crossovers?

Will it be THat much of a difference?

I mean the speakers are eq'd on the amp. An then eq'd on the stereo

sorry for typing like this

I don't have a new car yet but this is what i have to go in the next one

Kenwood DNX9140(gonna be replaced with the new alpine inaw900)
Rockford 3Sixty.2
Peerless SLS 8
Tang Bang Bamboo W3
JL Audio HD600/4
MB Quart DSC280
2 12"SSA XCONS
Sundown 3000D

how do you like that sundown.. my boy is real heavy into the brand now, switched from RE... he had the 4 channel SA running to some mids in his walled system, and it sounded nice, but he bought the audio pipe 4 channel out of curiosity , and surprisingly it got about 15-20% louder, even with the gains at factory settings... i have noooo idea how this happened (off topic) but i was playing it today, and cut off.. looked at the batt. one of the zero gauge some how came out of the terminals, i mean i know its loud, but still thats sketch.. is there anything else besides the screws to bold and hold them in, that could be used as extra security as far as the rattling them loose?

It's cool, kinda big

when i get more funds, i'm gonna replace it with something with a small footprint.

shave off a little of the wiring so it's a snug fit

I mean not DIrectly to the amp, but I jus took out the old speaker I had installed and put in the components

how does that damage the speakers?

Got any sites that have a walkthrough to install crossovers?

The box Manuel doesn't come with a step by step

sorry I'm still noob

bro peep Floridaspl.com.... i know u are from up top, but you can find some great buy and sells in the forum.. plus its a tight nit group, so its realll legit.. o also they do raffles(not sure if spelt right lol) depending on what it is tickets cost like 11 bucks, and once the lot is full the MODS put the names into a site, and it draws the winner.. and you as a seller can set raffles..

Back
Top Bottom