Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

nice box bwood
pimp.gif

thanks bro.. we ended up doing a lil custom look to it with bricks.. look at the vids, and you can see.. came out nice

bwood u from round here man??? i just came from tommy's shop a few days ago to pick up some goodies to add to my lil collection.
i plan on having one of the guys overther build me a box ported thru the rear deck of my car. might run two 15" btl's or hdc3's on my hifonics 5kw
btw u plan on sending more power to them RE's?

2unu1k8.jpg

getting a little bored of my type x

any suggestions anyone?

looking for the best mix of SQ and SPL and its going to be powered by a zx 1000.1

so far, ive been looking at RE, but im not too sure on what i want exactly yet.

i got about $300 to spend

so how hard is it exactly to build a box?

what do i need?

spring breaks coming up for me soon, so im going to have a lot of time on my hands.

select.. i had couple of those 1200.1 back in the day running to two 15 L7.. sounded ok, but the amps go hot quiick.. and im from tampa.. you ever check out live wire? they have some pretty good stuffi n there.. PM me if you are fromtampa bro .. plus why do you have so many of those diff amps? and i dont think that 1200.1 plays at 1 ohm stable..(if you are trying to go get something as far as an 1 ohm sub)

Originally Posted by bwood056

select.. i had couple of those 1200.1 back in the day running to two 15 L7.. sounded ok, but the amps go hot quiick.. and im from tampa.. you ever check out live wire? they have some pretty good stuffi n there.. PM me if you are fromtampa bro .. plus why do you have so many of those diff amps? and i dont think that 1200.1 plays at 1 ohm stable..(if you are trying to go get something as far as an 1 ohm sub)
yea i been there a couple times but most of their stuff u can find online for way cheaper. those are actually the kx2500, we plan on running 4 of them on 4 15" hcca in an explorer so we might pick up a few more. i got a few Orion 2500d's laying around, best amp I've used so I try to buy them up for when I'm ready to go bigg. I've been looking for a hardtop Suzuki Samurai to start my lil build but no luck yet.

Originally Posted by select127

Originally Posted by bwood056

yea i been there a couple times but most of their stuff u can find online for way cheaper. those are actually the kx2500, we plan on running 4 of them on 4 15" hcca in an explorer so we might pick up a few more. i got a few Orion 2500d's laying around, best amp I've used so I try to buy them up for when I'm ready to go bigg. I've been looking for a hardtop Suzuki Samurai to start my lil build but no luck yet.

yeah the HCCA are nice.. i was in between those, and cerwin vega pro stroker 15" as well.. but got a deal on the RE MT... i wouldnt mind hearing your final set up.. by chance you know the dude from USF that had the white van with 10  15's ? his ***% was louudd

Hey guys... my speakers blew out in my car and i'm looking to replace them. I have a 98 Honda Accord so I would need a pair of 6 1/2 in the front and 6X9 in the rear.

Anyone know any sites on how to install these or should I just go to like a bestbuy and have them install it? Also what are some pretty good companies. Like why Kenwood over Pioneer etc etc. I'm not looking to spend more than 200ish for the whole thing. Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Hey guys... my speakers blew out in my car and i'm looking to replace them. I have a 98 Honda Accord so I would need a pair of 6 1/2 in the front and 6X9 in the rear.

Anyone know any sites on how to install these or should I just go to like a bestbuy and have them install it? Also what are some pretty good companies. Like why Kenwood over Pioneer etc etc. I'm not looking to spend more than 200ish for the whole thing. Thanks guys!
DON'T go to best buy

http://www.woofersetc.com...onent-Speaker-System.htm

http://www.woofersetc.com...h-400-Watt-Amplifier.htm

have the shop bridge the amp.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Amp suggestions for two 12" 4ohm L5's and is there a really good box i can get online 2

nerd.gif
Amp http://www.soundsolutions...dio-SAE%252d1200Dv2.html

what car?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Do I need a amp?
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I just want to replace some blown out speakers.
All you need is an amp bridge, they'll automatically know. It basically tells your radio and amp that you are running non factory speakers. If you need a new radio grab one too.

Back
Top Bottom