Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

Cant stand this dude
mad.gif

New alpine amps
pimp.gif

pdx10pdxreliability.jpg

Power Management Processor

PDX amps incorporate Alpine’s new Power Management circuit. The Power Management Processor controls all aspects of amplifier performance, monitoring voltage, temperature and output to ensure uninterrupted power output for non-stop listening.

If the amp gets too hot, the Thermal Protection circuit kicks in and gradually decreases output power until it cools down. Once cool, the power output automatically increases back to the previous level. If the circuit detects a Low Battery condition, it will gradually decrease power output if battery voltage becomes too low. Once the battery voltage increases, power will be restored. This interruption-free design allows for non-stop enjoyment with no hiccups or drop-outs, just clean, clear output.

Application Flexibility

Unique Stacking System

The new PDX series amplifiers are 20% thinner than previous models at only 2

beast from the east setup is wack as hell

i've heard that car in person..that setup sucks balls

just read a review on caco bout the crescendo amps..they seem nice...too bad i already have a bunch of amps collecting dust.

i like the white leather wraped box, and the mtx logo.. didnt hear the system, couldnt find another link to him playing it.. really not a fan of the mirrors in systems

ur goign to run a whole sundown setup right ? i think im goign to get rid of my AP3k and grab one of the crescendos.. also the 4channel, and comps.. ill wait to hear the subs, and mayb hit the switch as well.. want to have all the same brand. plus it being located in sarasota helps out. quick lil drive. plus those RE are good, the older models, before they went to %*!%

My next car is gonna be an '11 335 so i can't put anything crazy in it since it'll be a lease

i'll probably just put in some dls comps and 2 sundown sa 8's

BUT...after i get the 335, i'm gonna pick up a 2nd gen TL(i always wanted one)

and put in

new alpine w909 + rockford 3sixty or the jbl ms8(if it ever comes out)
peerless sls 10 in the door & 4" full ranger in the a pillar
i got a jl audio hd 600/4 and a couple mb quart dsc amps i can recycle for that
2 12" xcons in 4 cubes which i currently have now, and a sundown 3000

yeah i had the xcon setup..never took any vids though

kinda sucks that i'll be going all summer without a car
indifferent.gif
thank god i got a lil setup in my moms accord
laugh.gif

What did u have the xcon in? Well atleast you don't have only one working sub. .... lol. . Got to get one of my 18s reconed . Only have one playing at 1500 Watts. Got to get it reconed ASAP, for giggles, I hooked all 3 k to the other 18, wow. Def can handle with no prob

EGGY where my been my G????

I been lookin for you on AIM... youve been MIA
nerd.gif
.. I got those MTX subs hooked up, but they are deaded already... smh, but my dude gave me all my money back for em.

But yo what are some good 15s for around $200?? I was looking at the 15 inch alpine type Rs... I need an amp also... I was thinking about the Alpine MRP1000..

Let me know whats good fam.

You be half assin' too much..this is why things mess up

this is the 2nd setup you damaged
smh.gif

Those mtx subs were trash in the first place.

I already told you what to get/do..but u never listen to me
laugh.gif

You won't get any worthwhile sub setup with less than 5-600

Ayo mmn I copped a phoenix gold xenon 200.4 (birthsheet reads 226 @ 4 channels @ 1,2 or 4 ohms)

just what I was lookin for as far as pushin more watts to the spx, 17 pros

the con's are it's size ( surf board), rather old as in when it was released, and it heats up kinda quick(?) ( I read that online)

have any experience with it?

Pros/ cons?

Thanks

I got it for 160 local pickup btw

I mean I still have the diamonds wired in the car but like I told u I wanna have the rears filled in (personal preference)

i know what ur sayin tho

but I personally think they sounded well going At 115 watts at 4 channels

so if their basically pushin double I hope I notice a difference n jus let the diamonds off for cheap

but I could be wrong

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

You be half assin' too much..this is why things mess up

this is the 2nd setup you damaged
smh.gif

Those mtx subs were trash in the first place.

I already told you what to get/do..but u never listen to me
laugh.gif

You won't get any worthwhile sub setup with less than 5-600
You told me to have the MTX subs hooked up... that set up was temporary anyways.

yo Monday have you seen the magnets on those Ascendant Audio SMD ?? first of all i cant believe he has his own sub.. but my gooodness the magnet is GINORMOUS

Back
Top Bottom