Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

While I think she did deserve to be found guilty, don't think that she's off. People in the general public will make her pay for it. Her life will never be what it once was.. and while I hate to bring up the subject of the afterlife or whatever, she IS one day gonna have to face her daughter.. Just saying..

i have no problem with the verdict because by law, you couldnt convict her ... the problem i have is she KNOWS how her daughter died ... she knows that she researched chloroform and she knows she put that !%+* on her daughter and she knows that the daughter died because of her and she knows that she tried to cover it up ... ... ...

now shes walking this earth with a child's blood on her hands ...

The girl cried more after the verdict was read than she did when they were talking about her child being decomposed in a swamp.

Sad, sad day.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_lnvj0lVi911qztmcio1_500.png

roll.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

These coward jurors don't even want to speak to the media. Pathetic.
can you blame them tho?
They'll eventually talk, something will leak out sometime in the near future

My wife, who's an attorney, told me that most likely the Judge told them not to speak to the media. It wasn't because they chose to.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I fully expect a mob of pissed off mommies to beat the crap outta that chick once she touches blacktop.
That's what I was initially thinking too but I haven't been following the case that closely but in regards to Florida residents or just mothers out there in general are there alot of anger mothers out there against Casey Anthony.  Like were there protest groups outside court that want revenge on Casey Anthony??

There's always groups standing outside Casey Anthony's HOUSE! Fights break out there, damage to the property, and everything. Hopefully they move 
laugh.gif

Crazy to imagine, but that's why the burden of proof is on the prosecution, the defense did their job I suppose

RIP to Caylee

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Mike Vick got 2 years though.......
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's what I thought, I guess in America Killing a dog > Killing a child

Seriously innocent for killing a child?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The system is a joke
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad though, Her lawyer did a hell of a job for her.

Vick went to jail for a gambling ring, not for killing a dog. When will people get this through their head? PETA just hopped on the case to make him look worse.

- people like this are just slow, they couldnt understand it if they tried.

....these are the same type of individuals that were saying Martha Stewart went to prison for insider trading when EVERYONE does it. when the truth is Martha Stewart went to prison for LYING about it.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

The girl cried more after the verdict was read than she did when they were talking about her child being decomposed in a swamp.

Sad, sad day.

yup, thru out the entire trial, Casey never showed emotion when talkin about caylee. Only when they spoke about her...

My local news reported that her dad looked pissed when he heard the verdict.
@*!@ I would have been too, that crazy trick killed his grand daughter, and accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was younger..
So now a dead child and no justice huh.. somebody had to kill her, are they going to blame the dad now like the defense was saying the whole time..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sad, sad day.
yup, thru out the entire trial, Casey never showed emotion when talkin about caylee. Only when they spoke about her...
And this.... when this first happened this broad wasn't crying in jail she was not even worried about them trying to find her missing daughter, she was crying because she was in jail, and never once did she ask how the search was going for Caylee..
Same in the trial, she never cried when they mention Caylee and how she was found.. every time something bad about her came up she would start crying
30t6p3b.gif

The Jurors need to show their faces so people can go #*@* them up 
laugh.gif
 this verdict is bull man

That verdict was insane!
I don't know what that Jury was thinking!
Poor Caylee...
It was reported the longest she could face is 4 years...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Circumstantial evidence. The defense did what they got paid to do. The jury made a decision based on the evidence and arguments presented, or lack of to say. The prosecution could have done a better job. Not guilty doesn't mean innocent, it's unfortunate but it falls within the Constitution.

QFT,

That's why I said I ain't even mad, The lawyer did a hell of a job the system failed, She really did win.

A lor of murder convictions are the result of circumstantial evidence. Scott Peterson is sitting on death row right now to get the death penalty as a result of an almost purely circumstantial case.   

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If I DO resemble Casey Anthony in any way... I am keeping my %#$ in the house.

People want her dead
frown.gif

Nah she's prettier
wink.gif

But she's in jail and in Florida....sooooo....
Not for long. She's done 3 years already. After Monday, she could walk free 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Mike Vick got 2 years though.......
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The system is a joke
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Vick went to jail for a gambling ring, not for killing a dog. When will people get this through their head? PETA just hopped on the case to make him look worse.
Vick was also tried by the US Attorney. 95% of those indicted by federal prosecutors plead guilty, while 90% that go to trial get convicted. Federal prosecutors don't go in unless they are damn sure they have indisputable evidence.
And yes the main reason Vick got 2 years was for the ring, not animal cruelty as most people think.

You guys act like the Jury can just go in there and make up there own mind, they have a guideline provided by the judge in which they can base there conclusion. They can only use that, nothing else.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Circumstantial evidence. The defense did what they got paid to do. The jury made a decision based on the evidence and arguments presented, or lack of to say. The prosecution could have done a better job. Not guilty doesn't mean innocent, it's unfortunate but it falls within the Constitution.
QFT,

That's why I said I ain't even mad, The lawyer did a hell of a job the system failed, She really did win.

A lot of murder convictions are the result of circumstantial evidence.
I think everyone can agree with that

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The system is a joke
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- people like this are just slow, they couldnt understand it if they tried.

....these are the same type of individuals that were saying Martha Stewart went to prison for insider trading when EVERYONE does it. when the truth is Martha Stewart went to prison for LYING about it.

Oh yeah, your 2 year old is missing for a month before you report it. That is ok, you are too busy getting tatted up, and clubbin.

Like Cedric Ceballos said, any person that is non attractive, and not a white woman does this, it is a wrap for you, straight up.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You guys act like the Jury can just go in there and make up there own mind, they have a guideline provided by the judge in which they can base there conclusion. They can only use that, nothing else.

THIS X 1000...people glance over this too easy...

Back
Top Bottom