OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V WIZARDS GAME 4 POST VOL: YOU CANT SEE ME

^ LeBron clearly took 3 steps on that dunk.

How you gonna' call dude salty for the truth?

There shouldn't have been a flagrant call at all 'cause he got ball with that foul.
Just cause he got a piece of the ball?

I can punch someone in the face and might end up hittin the ball on the way.

You don't swing THAT hard just makin a play on the ball, ya just don't. It was obvious there a was little somethin extra on that swipe.

I hope the Wizards go with a different game plan wednesday, its obvious that the ball should go through Caron. I dont think Gil feels comfortable settingpeople up or facilitating because that's not what he does. Maybe a little too late at this point, but we'll see what happens.

And if all else fails:

Cavs in 7 over Celtics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

poster1244889.jpg

Gil been looking hefty since he came back. But damn he look like he need to put down the habachi.

He can't get any lift or explosion off that knee, he shouldn't have come back. Cause he usually gives Delonte West buckets, ever since he was withboston poppin off.

As for the Deshawn foul, they could review it, but his only saving grace is he actually got a piece of the ball while missing up brons shape-up

Originally Posted by allen3xis

There shouldn't have been a flagrant call at all 'cause he got ball with that foul.

You don't swing THAT hard just makin a play on the ball, ya just don't. It was obvious there a was little somethin extra on that swipe.

Going back to game 1....was anything said by the league on Lebron's blatant elbow to Blatche's face?

The play after the tie up/foul?

I hear everyone talk about but I still haven't seen a replay of it, only saw that play live...

All I'm sayin is a Flagrant 1 call, was correct today on that play.

Going back to game 1....was anything said by the league on Lebron's blatant elbow to Blatche's face?
No and was anything said about blatche hitting lebron in the face a play before. %*$%, babies man.

I really really hope Stevenson does the little i cant feel my face thing in the Cavs arena again.
I think hes gonna be that guy that no one wants on their team. I like Caron and i like Gil but just because of Stevenson I absolutely hate that team. O yea ihate Haywood too. But fer real Stevenson has been the laughingstock of the NBA its real entertaining i feel bad for the Wizard fans.

Edit: Can anyone find the song they were talking about from Jay-z dissin Desean in the Club?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yeah, but after Haywoods foul, I'm pretty sure the L has tightened up on the discipline in this series. Something like a zero tolerance policy.

hold up,

if yall win...the next round is boston? or would it be detroit, i never understood how the league did the brackets for the playoffs

laugh.gif
�@ those Delonte West videos...he's come a long way from LeBronkneeing dude in the face....

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

No and was anything said about blatche hitting lebron in the face a play before. %*$%, babies man.

I really really hope Stevenson does the little i cant feel my face thing in the Cavs arena again.
I think hes gonna be that guy that no one wants on their team. I like Caron and i like Gil but just because of Stevenson I absolutely hate that team. O yea i hate Haywood too. But fer real Stevenson has been the laughingstock of the NBA its real entertaining i feel bad for the Wizard fans.

Edit: Can anyone find the song they were talking about from Jay-z dissin Desean in the Club?

Link to the song --- it was posted earlier by someone else

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11183271ac8de65f/

Damn as much I can't stand hearing the slurpin of LeBron nonstop during games --- barring any major miracle and I mean Marlon Wayans in Sixth Man type of miracle you gotta give the Cavs their dues
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I think hes gonna be that guy that no one wants on their team. I like Caron and i like Gil but just because of Stevenson I absolutely hate that team. O yea i hate Haywood too. But fer real Stevenson has been the laughingstock of the NBA its real entertaining i feel bad for the Wizard fans.

Jay-Z-Blow The Whistle

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11183271ac8de65f/

LOL @ that vid outtacontrol posted.

Straight up real answer.

I thought this would be a close series, 6-7 games, but that was with the assumption Gilbert would be 100% for this series, which clearly is not the case.

Boston is a completely different monster though, they are such a damn deep team 1-12.

Back
Top Bottom