Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

doesnt matter who wins, the NBA finals are the western conference finals. neither will beat the spurs/okc

Originally Posted by NooEra

The C's have owned the Heat all season . Not too long ago most on NT were saying the Heat are done after they went down 2-1.

Dan Shaugnessy wrote a column in the Globe today basically saying the C's have no chance
eyes.gif

RONDO the triple double machine will take this series over.

Keep sleeping though.

The Celtics owned the Heat last year during the regular season, too.
Then the Heat ran train on them in the playoffs.

So your argument = voided. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

The C's have owned the Heat all season . Not too long ago most on NT were saying the Heat are done after they went down 2-1.

Dan Shaugnessy wrote a column in the Globe today basically saying the C's have no chance
eyes.gif

Keep sleeping though.

Precisely
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
These Finals commercials. Nothing for Heat fans to enjoy, with that lonely championship trophy.

I don't see PP and Ray stopping Wade/Lebron right now plus not enough scoring coming from the C's.

Sadly Heat in 4.......

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

eyes.gif

Keep sleeping though.

Precisely
pimp.gif
Yes and no... Last year was completely different because Heat lost two early season games when they were still trying to learn how to play together

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

eyes.gif

Keep sleeping though.

Precisely
pimp.gif

You mean after wade tore our best player's arm off, forcing him to play one armed for an entire series? Let's see how the heat would have done with lebron or wade playing with his entire right leg or arm in a cast. It sucks that bradley isn't there to defend wade, but it is what it is, no excuses, at least everyone on our team has both arms this year.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

doesnt matter who wins, the NBA finals are the western conference finals. neither will beat the spurs/okc

co sign this
N I got the Heat in 5
If the Celtics struggled that much against the Hawks & Sixers, just imagine what the Heat are gonna do to them

Heat in 5. Rondo and KG have advantages in thier match-ups but Wade and Lebron should embarrass whoever is guarding them.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif
These Finals commercials. Nothing for Heat fans to enjoy, with that lonely championship trophy.

This is yall last series together, how does that feel?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

eek.gif
What an original statement. Is that just a wish or do you have next weeks lotto as well?

Back
Top Bottom