Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

I HAVE TO ask... how different is that last sequence with Wilson Chandler in the lineup... when outbidding urself goes terribly wrong...

laugh.gif
@ bill walker and jared jeffreis being on the court all 4th quarter of a playoff game

^ Yeah, Landry has been absent pretty much since the trade deadline. (Maybe before, I dont follow the team). Went from ROY talks to not being mentioned at all.

^ Yeah, Landry has been absent pretty much since the trade deadline. (Maybe before, I dont follow the team). Went from ROY talks to not being mentioned at all.

Yeah, because if Bill ups and Stat were healthy you think Jeffries and Bill Walker would be out there?

....and sure, Wilson Chandler would've dropped 40+ with close to 20 rebounds, and leading the Knicks by himself with bench players.

Yeah, because if Bill ups and Stat were healthy you think Jeffries and Bill Walker would be out there?

....and sure, Wilson Chandler would've dropped 40+ with close to 20 rebounds, and leading the Knicks by himself with bench players.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

The Knicks have let the Celtics off both times now. Although if Boston carries on playing this way then I foresee a second round exit.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

The Knicks have let the Celtics off both times now. Although if Boston carries on playing this way then I foresee a second round exit.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by S4L3

Melo should've made a move out of that double team.
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Melo gave up IMO. Passing the ball, not fouling? what was he doing...
+%+@ y'all %@$!*+ talking about? He made the right play in that situation, passing it to guy 2 feet from the hoop...not his fault Jared Jeffries is a gump of extraordinary levels. #$$@# shouldn't have been on the floor the last 13 secs. anyway.
Melo had a GREAT game, but the biggest question is why he didn't even attempt to foul West at the end of the game.  That's inexcusable IMO....was he gassed?  Did he give up?  Did he not understand the situation?  Which one was it?  
Melo fell to sleep on D

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by S4L3

Melo should've made a move out of that double team.
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Melo gave up IMO. Passing the ball, not fouling? what was he doing...
+%+@ y'all %@$!*+ talking about? He made the right play in that situation, passing it to guy 2 feet from the hoop...not his fault Jared Jeffries is a gump of extraordinary levels. #$$@# shouldn't have been on the floor the last 13 secs. anyway.
Melo had a GREAT game, but the biggest question is why he didn't even attempt to foul West at the end of the game.  That's inexcusable IMO....was he gassed?  Did he give up?  Did he not understand the situation?  Which one was it?  
Melo fell to sleep on D

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u mad?

all i asked is how it would of been different.. u kno like having a competent capable scorer on the court instead of two bums who couldnt knock down a 17 foot jumper to save their lives...
sick.gif

landry shoulda been out there for one of them at least.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u mad?

all i asked is how it would of been different.. u kno like having a competent capable scorer on the court instead of two bums who couldnt knock down a 17 foot jumper to save their lives...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u mad?

sick.gif

you mad annoying son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u mad?

sick.gif

you mad annoying son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u mad?

sick.gif

Not mad at all, you just didn't make that much sense.
I do agree Jeffries should not have been out there on the court for that last possession.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
u mad?

sick.gif

Not mad at all, you just didn't make that much sense.
I do agree Jeffries should not have been out there on the court for that last possession.

Definitely would have been a different game with Stoudemire and Chauncito.

This series is definitely over.

Definitely would have been a different game with Stoudemire and Chauncito.

This series is definitely over.

Back
Top Bottom