Official Celtics VS. Knicks Sweep...Knicks=Embarrassment...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by finnns2003

@!$@ Jeff Green and the rest of these backup scrubs. Doc is so right about them. They are all sorry. This has to really piss off the starters.

Greens had a decent game but I hear you,everyone else hasn't done %+*$
30t6p3b.gif
. Least the starters are on their game tonight,Rondo,Paul and Ray having great games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I cannot believe we traded our starting center for Jeff Green. He's as bad as I thought he'd be. Danny is the worst GM in pro sports.
He's an idiot for that one,still salty bout that
mad.gif
. Why ruin something that brought you 2 finals appearances in 3 years and gave you a huge advantage over 90% of the league?? Just doesn't make sense
30t6p3b.gif

He better step down at seasons end.

It's safe to say this is the best shooting night Boston will have the whole playoffs. (oh wait nvm they still got to play one more in the Garden)

It's safe to say this is the best shooting night Boston will have the whole playoffs. (oh wait nvm they still got to play one more in the Garden)

The Knicks have given up since the 3rd, but the Celtics are still shooting lights out.

I can live with Ray Allen doing it, at least I like him, it's Pierce that's killing me.

The Knicks have given up since the 3rd, but the Celtics are still shooting lights out.

I can live with Ray Allen doing it, at least I like him, it's Pierce that's killing me.

I still remember when Knick fans were sitting back talking about how the top seeds were trying to avoid them in the first round...

LOL. This team is no good.

I still remember when Knick fans were sitting back talking about how the top seeds were trying to avoid them in the first round...

LOL. This team is no good.

Back
Top Bottom