Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Either team gets swept next round.
The NBA will not allow for a sweep in the ECF. It will go 5.

frown.gif

We needed Bradley to beat the Heat if we even win this game 7. It sounds strange saying it, but he helped spell Ray and other guys plus his energy + defense is irreplaceable. Really noticeable difference for me when he was out there, really tough break.

I think we do win Saturday though. By 5.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Either team gets swept next round.

I give them 1 win. If it's the Celts, they might "championship swagger"out a 2nd win, but the margin on their losses I expect to be gargantuan

It's almost game time fellas!!! Let's get it philly...we just need to keep attacking the rim, they have 0 shot blockers

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I think Boston takes it tonight but they won't get past Miami.

I think Wade will have to dislocate Rondo's elbow again for Boston to go down. 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

I don't care who wins....just glad a %+%%%! game is on

pretty much my exact thoughts.. but for a more entertaining ECF.. I guess i'll root for Boston.

I hate KG with a passion, but I can't front...the guy is ballin out of control in these playoffs. 
He looks very motivated, I respect his game right now (but i wont respect his personality).

You heard this dude Breen? "His chin hit his arm, perhaps altering the shot. That's the right call." DISGUSTING! I'd slap the taste out of his mouth.
Originally Posted by onewearz

disgusted with myself rooting for the celtics
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
For shame.

I'm hoping Philly wins all the way

Back
Top Bottom