Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

KG and Rondo show.
pimp.gif

I don't have a problem with that shot by Williams...Everyone on Philly was just $!%%$%% watching him at the other end of the court. Get down there!!

I don't care though. KG!!!!
pimp.gif

Lou Williams lost this game for them...that dumb 2 on 1 fastbreak, stupid turnover, ******ed fadeaway 3
30t6p3b.gif

Celtics know how to close.

This is thr worst Boston will play this series....they are motivated for this long run

Lulz @ boston trolling the 76ers, letting them think they going to have this one.
roll.gif

and wow KG...playing like the MVP. His outside jumper is nasty.
sick.gif

sixers were dumb for making that second free throw instead of missing on purpose... did they not see how much time was on the clock

Typical sixers basketball....poor shooting, and losing games late....typical $!#%.....we gave this game up...Celtics handed it us the win and we threw it away with every poor possession, turnover, 2nd chances

there goes the series

This was the only one I could see them taking they had this game and lose it in the last 6 mins

They had no clue what to do after getting the rebound on that last possession. Don't know why they didn't call timeout right away

I don't think I have seen the Celtics play much worse than that. The first half was ridiculous, full of poor isolation plays which were run in slow motion. Surely then can only get better.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I blame Lou Will.
Dude Toney Douglas'd his team in the 4th.

I expect nothing less from Lou Will than to shoot us out the game. Happens more times than not. I really do hate him. Iguodala actually played well offensively this game besides a few ridiculous fadeaways. We're gonna need Jrue to play better if we wanna win this series.

Thank you, sir--I thought so. Had no idea Nike retroed them, though, been gone too long (me, not the 2k4s). Sorry to digress!

Was reading the Boston Globe forums and agree that Pietrus is pretty much a zero right now. Need better play from the backup 2/3 guys if we want to do damage in the ECF or beyond. Pietrus takes way too many 3's for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom