OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Yeah, let's get that W first. and get in before we start speculating.
smile.gif

You guys think the city of Chicago will let Lovie Smith rest players against Green Bay , in a game GB needs to win badly???? LOL....no effin way

You guys think the city of Chicago will let Lovie Smith rest players against Green Bay , in a game GB needs to win badly???? LOL....no effin way

Bears better play their starters.. I wanna see a good game and a Bears win.

Bears better play their starters.. I wanna see a good game and a Bears win.

The squad you have no control over
Who said anything about having control over a team? I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being, but I can be as judgmental as anyone. I dont think we're the best team on the planet, but you Packer fans are already talking trash about the playoffs. As if you're about to play the a JV team or something. No respect, and that's what bothers me. I hate the Packers more than anyone , I mean, I truly hate them...like really really !!%#*#@ hate them, but even I can say that they are a good team with a great quarterback.

ohwell.gif

The squad you have no control over
Who said anything about having control over a team? I live and die with my teams on a daily basis. I love my Bears with every fiber of my being, but I can be as judgmental as anyone. I dont think we're the best team on the planet, but you Packer fans are already talking trash about the playoffs. As if you're about to play the a JV team or something. No respect, and that's what bothers me. I hate the Packers more than anyone , I mean, I truly hate them...like really really !!%#*#@ hate them, but even I can say that they are a good team with a great quarterback.

ohwell.gif

Here's the thing...

You think us packer fans talk a bunch of trash and say we have the best team and what not...

But what do you want us to say we suck and are gonna get bounced out in the first round...you bears fans have been angry ALL year cause you have gotten zero respect on this board. and take it out on us cause we put a lil laughy face in ur game thread or something. But who cares. I mean, I ride or die with the packers. If we lose my week is ruined...I seriously sit in a room with the lights turned off
laugh.gif

And we have talked ZERO TRASH about the playoffs....hell we are not even in yet.

But I would want this noother way...packers vs bears is a great thing and trash talk should be involved

I mean we already have 5 pages and it's TUESDAY...the saints falcon thread only had 6 total!
laugh.gif

I'm enjoying this...

Hopefully this makes sense lulz

Here's the thing...

You think us packer fans talk a bunch of trash and say we have the best team and what not...

But what do you want us to say we suck and are gonna get bounced out in the first round...you bears fans have been angry ALL year cause you have gotten zero respect on this board. and take it out on us cause we put a lil laughy face in ur game thread or something. But who cares. I mean, I ride or die with the packers. If we lose my week is ruined...I seriously sit in a room with the lights turned off
laugh.gif

And we have talked ZERO TRASH about the playoffs....hell we are not even in yet.

But I would want this noother way...packers vs bears is a great thing and trash talk should be involved

I mean we already have 5 pages and it's TUESDAY...the saints falcon thread only had 6 total!
laugh.gif

I'm enjoying this...

Hopefully this makes sense lulz

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Well Lovie is saying what he's supposed to say.

If ATL wins, what reason does Chicago have in playing their starters aggressively?

To simply keep the Packers out of the playoffs? Pride?

Nah man.

No point in risking injury before the tournament.
QFT

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Well Lovie is saying what he's supposed to say.

If ATL wins, what reason does Chicago have in playing their starters aggressively?

To simply keep the Packers out of the playoffs? Pride?

Nah man.

No point in risking injury before the tournament.
QFT

Dang nabbit, i wanted to play the Bears twice in a row. Woulda been so nice stopping them from getting a bye, which gets us in the playoffs, just to knock you out of the playoffs.

Dang nabbit, i wanted to play the Bears twice in a row. Woulda been so nice stopping them from getting a bye, which gets us in the playoffs, just to knock you out of the playoffs.

bigby is out this sunday

cullen dnp

and sam shields was limited...knee injury

also whats up with anthony smith? we might need him, and i guess he just made a twitter and look what this dude says

01f16443fa77842964b48e9212c1a7ee70ae3e6c_r.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@antkingsmith if any of you wanna follow him
laugh.gif

bigby is out this sunday

cullen dnp

and sam shields was limited...knee injury

also whats up with anthony smith? we might need him, and i guess he just made a twitter and look what this dude says

01f16443fa77842964b48e9212c1a7ee70ae3e6c_r.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@antkingsmith if any of you wanna follow him
laugh.gif

Packers beat Eagles
Bears beat Eagles
Vikings beat Eagles

Lions lose to Eagles by 3.

Packers beat Eagles
Bears beat Eagles