OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Originally Posted by primetime21

NVM..............  
laugh.gif

mine took like 3 days to show up
laugh.gif

yuku
mad.gif

someone just sent me this...............................Green Bay will dominate you hopeles bunch of losers in chicago. This offensive line will not be able to protect a 2nd rate whining QB like cutler. I predict 4 interceptions from him and 5 or more sacks on him. Chicago's defense is like swiss cheese holes everywhere. bears are 1 and done in the playoffs no matter who they play.

someone just sent me this...............................Green Bay will dominate you hopeles bunch of losers in chicago. This offensive line will not be able to protect a 2nd rate whining QB like cutler. I predict 4 interceptions from him and 5 or more sacks on him. Chicago's defense is like swiss cheese holes everywhere. bears are 1 and done in the playoffs no matter who they play.

Originally Posted by JPZx

And the gophers going down on Tuesday too jpz
laugh.gif

Jon Leuer has always struggled against the Gophers length and physical defense.

Oh and Jordan Taylor? Yeah, Al Nolen is about to steal his talents Space Jam style.

So we take away Leuer and Taylor, and suddenly Wisconsin is an average team.

All that aside, the Gophers have won three straight games over the Badgers. Boomshackalaka.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it must suck to be you....

maybe next year champ
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

And the gophers going down on Tuesday too jpz
laugh.gif

Jon Leuer has always struggled against the Gophers length and physical defense.

Oh and Jordan Taylor? Yeah, Al Nolen is about to steal his talents Space Jam style.

So we take away Leuer and Taylor, and suddenly Wisconsin is an average team.

All that aside, the Gophers have won three straight games over the Badgers. Boomshackalaka.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it must suck to be you....

maybe next year champ
wink.gif

Thanks to the Eagles completely tanking tonight, Sunday's game now might not mean anything at all.

Bears clinched #2 seed.

And hopefully Lovie just sits or gives limited reps to the entire team ensuring a GB win.
happy.gif

Thanks to the Eagles completely tanking tonight, Sunday's game now might not mean anything at all.

Bears clinched #2 seed.

And hopefully Lovie just sits or gives limited reps to the entire team ensuring a GB win.
happy.gif

they COULD still get the #1 seed...but falcons play the panthers at 1est

so they'll know before our game

collinsworth keeps saying lovie said hes gonna play his starters no matter what

they COULD still get the #1 seed...but falcons play the panthers at 1est

so they'll know before our game

collinsworth keeps saying lovie said hes gonna play his starters no matter what

Well Lovie is saying what he's supposed to say.

If ATL wins, what reason does Chicago have in playing their starters aggressively?

To simply keep the Packers out of the playoffs? Pride?

Nah man.

No point in risking injury before the tournament.

Well Lovie is saying what he's supposed to say.

If ATL wins, what reason does Chicago have in playing their starters aggressively?

To simply keep the Packers out of the playoffs? Pride?

Nah man.

No point in risking injury before the tournament.

Chicago beat Green Bay last time I checked right???

The Bears are the only 11-4 team that gets no respect. Even after dominating a Vikings team (they were pretty weak though) and Coming out with a win against the Jets....what is it going to take for people to realize Chicago is a threat. The Pats game didn't help at all but damn who aren't they beating right now?

Chicago beat Green Bay last time I checked right???

The Bears are the only 11-4 team that gets no respect. Even after dominating a Vikings team (they were pretty weak though) and Coming out with a win against the Jets....what is it going to take for people to realize Chicago is a threat. The Pats game didn't help at all but damn who aren't they beating right now?

eagles will have a bye week next week aswell

they have nothing to play for...they're the 3rd seed now

which means if we win we'd be playing a well rested team

whatever though...still gotta execute

and make the playoffs first
laugh.gif

eagles will have a bye week next week aswell

they have nothing to play for...they're the 3rd seed now

which means if we win we'd be playing a well rested team

whatever though...still gotta execute

and make the playoffs first
laugh.gif