Official: Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I loved the James Johnson pick because I watched him play a lot this season and he can be really good. The Taj Gibson pick on the other hand I'm not feeling too much. I think we shoulda drafted Wayne Ellington instead.
I said the same damn thing yesterday. He has a nice jumper.

Sometimes i believe we have the worst management in the league
QFT

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i dont get it, you guys didnt like the draft?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

But BG could also pass if he chose to.
i know you was shaking your head while typing this on some

"damn i dont even believe this"

the boy couldnt pass his way out of a brown paper bag

and if he could or couldnt doesnt matter at this point cuz he didnt

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by coolgy023

But BG could also pass if he chose to.
i know you was shaking your head while typing this on some

"damn i dont even believe this"

the boy couldnt pass his way out of a brown paper bag

and if he could or couldnt doesnt matter at this point cuz he didnt
laugh.gif
Sad but true. If he did pass the ball, the teamwould've been so much better. It was so infuriating to see everyone just stop playing when he got the ball because they all knew he was gonna shoot
tired.gif

I feel that we did poorly in the draft. If Ben is leaving they should have taken Ellington.

Ben takes some poor shots, but he also makes some big shots. If Rose is running the offense, I'm comfortable with Ben coming off screens and what not aslong as he isn't dribbling away the shot clock.

If the Bulls signed Hedo, where would he play? the 2?

The Bulls taking two forwards make me think they are ready to ship Tyson and someone else off. I don't know much about JJ, but that is too many forwards onthe team. Vinny struggles with his rotation and this won't help.

We don't need Turkoglu on this squad, especially not for the kind of money he's gonna want,

The draft was never gonna be exciting for the Bulls. We dont need any more rookies, we need a veteran stud.

That being said....I dont know who the Johnson or the USC guy are...... ehhhh

i hope we do somthin right this off season but yo, anyone that has a connect at the bulls show them this

auilfq.jpg

shabooyah1124 wrote:
IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:
i hope we do somthin right this off season but yo, anyone that has a connect at the bulls show them this

auilfq.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

CLEVELAND WOULD RIOT... The arena would be burnt to the ground and Danny Ferry and his family would be hung in the middle of downtown for all to see.

I would however schedule and plan a city wide parade
pimp.gif

I didn't see the purpose of drafting James Johnson. Playing PF at 6-8 in college equals failure in NBA, well not everyone, but for him FAIL. Hedosen't have any moves on the offense end and isn't a defensive threat. I do like Taj Gibson, 6-10 and HUNGRY. He is a very hard worker. I think weshould have drafted Taj Gibson then Sam Young or Wayne Ellington. What do you think?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

auilfq.jpg
If that trade went down, everyone in Chicago and Bulls fans across the world would........

3567521516_63d25961d0_o.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

auilfq.jpg
If that trade went down, everyone in Chicago and Bulls fans across the world would........

3567521516_63d25961d0_o.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

If only the Bulls could really pull something off like that....maybe I will do that in my 2K season

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

If only the Bulls could really pull something off like that....maybe I will do that in my 2K season

I attempted that... 2k wouldn't allow it to go through, Cleveland kept rejecting the deal ({})'s
smh.gif
laugh.gif

On the real we should start the LeBron to Bulls 2010 campaign...major market, close to that museum/house he building and he has reason to change his # to whathe wore in Olympics which I believe he said he was interested in.

On the real we should start the LeBron to Bulls 2010 campaign...major market, close to that museum/house he building and he has reason to change his # to what he wore in Olympics which I believe he said he was interested in.
that would be his ONLY reason for not coming here

but if he did come remember those days when there was mad lootin after them chips......they would come back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I attempted that... 2k wouldn't allow it to go through, Cleveland kept rejecting the deal ({})'s
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
G how you going to try and take they only shine

Originally Posted by CasperJr

On the real we should start the LeBron to Bulls 2010 campaign...major market, close to that museum/house he building and he has reason to change his # to what he wore in Olympics which I believe he said he was interested in.
that would be his ONLY reason for not coming here

but if he did come remember those days when there was mad lootin after them chips......they would come back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
G how you going to try and take they only shine

Casper, I been telling my uncle that for the past few months. If he didn't have 23 in his logo, we'd have a shot. I guess it really don't matterhow much closer we are seeing how he can charter private jets.

and yes...the riots would be a problem but the parades would be killer.

Cake, isn't there an override on 2K or Live? If so, Cleveland going back to the lottery

Back
Top Bottom