Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

gameday I can't wait GO BULLS
pimp.gif

well it looks like ill be there my girl is fine thank god

so how this gone work we gone all meet at the bar or somebody getting a table ?

i wont lie after watching them games last night this !#%% got me on 10

ill be there a few mins before game time

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i wont lie after watching them games last night this +@@# got me on 10

my N shannon was going off last night....after the rockets tried to run them boys out the gym in the 1st 1/2...your gf or daughter was sick casper? my daughter just go over some wild !%+ sneezing/coughing spell after like a week

Updated: October 26, 2010, 7:48 PM ET

By Nick Friedell
ESPNChicago.com

DEERFIELD, Ill. -- Derrick Rose's new personal chef probably has some idea of what it's like to guard the Chicago Bulls star on the court.

While NBA defenders try to keep Rose from the basket, the chef will try to limit the point guard's access to his self-proclaimed addiction: Junk food.

"It's just my poison," Rose said after Wednesday's practice. "Everybody's got their poison, and mine is sugar."

The easygoing 22-year-old All-Star admitted he is ready to give up a lot of fast food, but he couldn't swear off all junk food just yet.

"McDonald's is over with," he said. "But chips and candy and stuff, it's going to be hard to get away from that."

Rose has been a candy lover for as long as he can remember. When his sweet tooth became public, Skittles installed a personalized vending machine in his house over the summer. While Rose was appreciative of the gesture, he had to smile and shake his head when he started discussing it.

"That wasn't good," he said. "I don't know why they gave me that, man."

With Halloween quickly approaching, Rose recounted his childhood and the way he used to devour candy as a child.

"On Halloween, don't you know back when you were little, your mom tells you don't eat any candy until she checks it? I used to be so tempted to eat my candy on the way to other people's houses," he said. "That used to be such a tease. [I thought] I could just eat this candy, she wouldn't know. I used to be scared that I was going to get hurt or something, so I'm like, 'I'm going to wait.'"

That didn't always stop him, though.

"[My mom] used to have to hide my candy when I was younger so I wouldn't go in there and eat all of it," he said. "It was bad, man."

To this day, Rose's inability to stay completely away from candy is apparent.

"I'll be having binges where I'll just eat tons and tons of candy," he said. "I could go without eating candy for like two weeks, but right when I [have] the first taste of candy in a day, I'll go through like two pounds of candy. For real, like two pounds."

A sugar high isn't a problem for a grizzled candy veteran like Rose.

"I'm so used to it," he said. "I could eat a whole bunch of candy and then go to sleep. Most people would be up, [saying] 'I can't go sleep.' I'd go right to sleep, man. That's how bad it is. I wish I could [stop]."

While Skittles and Gummy Bears are some of his favorites, Rose is an equal opportunity candy-a-holic. Everything but chocolate, that is.

"Anything sweet," he said. "Any type of sweet candy, I'm going to eat it. I don't know why."

Rose isn't going to be trick-or-treating anymore, but his love for the sweet stuff is so strong that he doesn't think he'll be able to hand out the candy, either.

"My mom or my girlfriend will probably have to hand it out for me," he said. "Because if it was up to me, I would keep all of it."

Rose is looking forward to his chef preparing meals for him at home. But he knows that the power of some Pixy Stix will always be lurking around the corner.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, man," he said. "I'm going to need therapy or something."

Yo guys, is this the one we're heading to?

9159 South Cicero Avenue
Oak Lawn, IL 60453

I may not come... but I still want to... it all depends on what other REAL LIFE *!!% happens today
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by CasperJr

my N shannon was going off last night....after the rockets tried to run them boys out the gym in the 1st 1/2...your gf or daughter was sick casper? my daughter just go over some wild !%+ sneezing/coughing spell after like a week
it was my gf she was having a hard time breathing then passed/black out they came and picked her up and had her hooked up to all that @#$#
30t6p3b.gif
had her stay over night she asked me to stay next morning they told us that it wasnt nothing wrong with her heart it was due to stress and told her she needs to relax and take a few days off work

wont lie G @#$# made me want to go up to her job and choke all them

Yea... I'll prolly be there around 6:30-45ish...
get a table for like 12 or something

CasperJr wrote:
Originally Posted by windycity7

CasperJr wrote:

it was my gf she was having a hard time breathing then passed/black out they came and picked her up and had her hooked up to all that @#$#
30t6p3b.gif
had her stay over night she asked me to stay next morning they told us that it wasnt nothing wrong with her heart it was due to stress and told her she needs to relax and take a few days off work

wont lie G @#$# made me want to go up to her job and choke all them

Yea... I'll prolly be there around 6:30-45ish...
get a table for like 12 or something

My lady went throught something similiar last week  was having sever chest pains all week to the point it woke her up friday at 4:30 out of her sleep and lasted a few hrs, I woke up to the sound of her crying at like 5:50am. Spent the day in the er only for them to run every test possible and find nothing wrong with her heart. But the vessels near her heart were tightening constantly, her doctor said it was stress related as well... Scary situation I tell you.

as far as the table goes... I'm a Boss, I'm not responsible for you foolies seating arrangements (__      '  ')

nah
laugh.gif
I try to grab one

roll.gif
@ CAKE
Boozer to have cast removed next week

Chicago Bulls forward Carlos Boozer will have his cast removed next week and will begin the rehabilitation process soon after.

"I get the cast off next Tuesday," said Boozer, who broke his right pinky on Oct. 2 after falling over a bag in his house. "And then they have to take the pins out, they'll put like a soft cast on for a few days, and then I'll start my rehab and I'll be back out there."

Boozer, who will travel with the team while he's out, admitted that it is going to be difficult for him to sit on the bench during Wednesday night's season opener against the Oklahoma City Thunder.

"It's going to be tough to have to watch [Wednesday night]," he said. "Not to be able to be out there celebrating with my teammates as they play against Oklahoma. But like I said, I'll be out there cheering my teammates on, being a good assistant coach and a good teammate and a good cheerleader. But it's going to be very tough not to be able to put my jersey on." Boozer, who signed a five-year deal with the Bulls this summer, says he has a target date in his mind about when he would like to be back on the floor, but he didn't want it to disclose to the media.

im still mad that stupid ------ happened but thankfully hell be back soon

Get off that you can make that trip out G... it would take you what like 40 mins??? you CAN make it, you just don't WANT to make it!!!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I'm in Evanston...not going to make it. Y'all discriminating but hey, I'm used to it.

no were not bro
roll.gif
slide thru....... i gotta get my og to watch my daughter but its all gonna wk out....drop off the gf @ wk pick up the kid drop her off at my og's house & come home to get dressed & get there before 7...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

If I was in town I'd only be 15 minutes away. SMH.

You're full of **+% as well... you knew when the Season Opener was waaaaaaaaaay back when... and I don't care if you're away at school either there comes a time when you have to make an executive decision and decide whats more important. That Midterm... or SEASON OPENER... I see where you're value's are though
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have a midterm at 3 today... studying for it right now. We'll see how that goes. Been up all night and have to do a paper for tomorrow. NBA comes first though so we'll see.

whats our starting lineup lookiin like tonight?

this boozer dude
indifferent.gif

hated the signing, he gets hurt by putting on socks

started my season in 2k11, traded him and korver in a 3 team deal. got scola and 2nd rounder from the rockets, they got boozer, sent korver and the 2nd rounder to the nets for morrow

Back
Top Bottom