Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by windycity7

^
pimp.gif

anybody know how to cut out everything on there minus the pic & no bull d. rose wants to be mvp? that wallpaper would be
pimp.gif
A very amateur try by me

Spoiler [+]
2livrew.jpg

Yes I know I %%%!#* up the outline of Rose's head (pause).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

the official fan thread...

where is said thread & list....windycity7 better be there also
yup windy you're on there, but the fan list is on the first page of the thread

Originally Posted by PMatic

^
pimp.gif

anybody know how to cut out everything on there minus the pic & no bull d. rose wants to be mvp? that wallpaper would be
pimp.gif
A very amateur try by me

<

laugh.gif

you sir are the man....... thanks*edit*
392829548.jpg
pimp.gif

So are we just going to forgo single game threads this season and post straight in here???

That's what I recommend atleast.

I should have never changed my Avy of D. Rose. Method Man put a block on any future avy's being larger than 100px by 100px
30t6p3b.gif

we might as well post in here instead of a bunch of single game threads..... i dont have a problem with it as long as a mod doesnt come a tells us different...........................DAMN the season starts next week
pimp.gif

yeh im thinking we can post here that way past posts can be found easily rather than trying to find single game threads. i will do my very best to keep the title updated with record and upcoming victim.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

season finally here

how long boozer out?

too long................................................ at least until dec i think smh booz smh

Originally Posted by PMatic

^
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
A very amateur try by me

Spoiler [+]
2livrew.jpg

laugh.gif
Can someone fix his head and make the background black? Would be 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I should have never changed my Avy of D. Rose. Method Man put a block on any future avy's being larger than 100px by 100px
30t6p3b.gif

First can I get a bigger resolution of your avy please? 
nerd.gif

I didn't get to watch much of the preseason, but how is Bogans starting over Brewer? Is he still hurt or something?

Add me to the list..

I wish I could make the opening game meet up.. but I live damn near a hour and a half away.Plus I got class.. smh.

Do you guys mind if I post some post game write ups from my website in this thread?

Zack, go ahead and post them if they r Bulls-related

I been waiting so long for this day...I predict Bulls win...Kevin Durant gets his points but with poor shooting as defense is geared towards him, no score, just a W

chi_g_rose01_200.jpg

See yall at the chicken joint!

I'm ready for this game 2nite.  Get off work @ 4 today picking up the kids from school and then heading to the barbershop, Walmart, and then gametime.  Hope I get home just in time for the start.  #Bulls 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Zack, go ahead and post them if they r Bulls-related

I been waiting so long for this day...I predict Bulls win...Kevin Durant gets his points but with poor shooting as defense is geared towards him, no score, just a W

chi_g_rose01_200.jpg

See yall at the chicken joint!

IM THINKING BULLS WIN 95-82 !
$6 for a boneless platter is nice especially after i just checked the calender & its almost the 1st(rent) damn this yr is flying by.....
zach post a link or just go ahead & drop the articles in here bro....always good to have something good to read while bored @ wk

yo ant are you going early to hold us down a table? or anyone else planning on going early to hold us down a table? i dont think im gonna be there till 7

Back
Top Bottom