Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Murda He

I'm a laker fan and all, but the Bulls are my fav. lovable losers... ummeruh... if you guys wanna do the season opener BW3s thing still, or something similar, might you be so kind as to invite your neighbor from Indiana to your wittle pow wow?

we doing the tipoff game vs okc @ hooters on 93 & cicero....tipoof is @ 7pm......c u there murda (no weapons
roll.gif
)
Dope. I'll be there... can't promise that.

I'm a laker fan and all, but the Bulls are my fav. lovable losers... ummeruh... if you guys wanna do the season opener BW3s thing still, or something similar, might you be so kind as to invite your neighbor from Indiana to your wittle pow wow?

we doing the tipoff game vs okc @ hooters on 93 & cicero....tipoof is @ 7pm......c u there murda (no weapons
roll.gif
)
Dope. I'll be there... can't promise that.

a friendly gathering at a local hooters turns ugly when a diner shouts the bulls suck.... more @ 9
roll.gif
again

I'm there

When I get there ill just walk toward the darkest spot in there and say what's good cake.........
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

30t6p3b.gif
@ this dude getting the heat and getting worked 62 to 46
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ him getting them again

what about the two games after that Cas? huh huh tell us about that man...wanted to beat you in the tiebreaker to prove your first win was a fluke

CHI/DEN/NYC - 2k11

T.I.N.C.

send game invites at your own risk.....if it can even get thru(i still owe cas 1)

wc, thats the problem we all have..we all wanna use the hometeam bulls...cas and i play fortheir use...i hope to be on for a couple hrs tonight...and when the hell will they put asik on the roster

i sure as hell hope the real life bulls can stay healthy...not having noah and korver made a big difference vs toronto

WE GOT LESS THAN A WEEK

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

tumblr_lansx40Cyi1qzbf5ao1_400.png

The hell is this? You couldn't make Pooh the superhero? Instead you made him a light skinned Fred McGriff?!

this is weak could have done a lot better......i like some of the others tho.......

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

tumblr_lansx40Cyi1qzbf5ao1_400.png

The hell is this? You couldn't make Pooh the superhero? Instead you made him a light skinned Fred McGriff?!

this is weak could have done a lot better......i like some of the others tho.......
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Yeh it coulda been better but that's small...one would think that Noah woulda been included

they prbly thought he was gonna be traded & had plans to draw melo in there *ye shrug*

^
pimp.gif

anybody know how to cut out everything on there minus the pic & no bull d. rose wants to be mvp? that wallpaper would be
pimp.gif

can i be added to the list ... and yes i'm listed in the official fan thread ... as a bulls fan ...

Back
Top Bottom