woody said we aint sniffing the 2nd round
indifferent.gif

its funny tho, seein as we goin to the ecf atleast

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

woody said we aint sniffing the 2nd round
indifferent.gif

its funny tho, seein as we goin to the ecf atleast

Oh Yeah i watched that show he's a clown i didn't even take him seriously

Check out this video my friends lil brother made! Absolutely sick!

Edit: sry I'm on my phone. Here try this. Great video of drose.

^^ check your link, it's not working for me

Stackhouse eyes the Bulls
8:42
AM ETJerry Stackhouse | Heat TopEmailShare19Jerry Stackhouse is hoping to sign with an NBA team after he was waived by Miami in November, so they could sign Erick Dampier. His top target is the Bulls.

"Chicago is one of those teams I keep under the hat," Stackhouse tells The Detroit News. "I don't think they have that veteran experience on their wings."

According to the newspaper, Stackhouse thinks teams that might have a chance at Carmelo Anthony -- Chicago is one of them -- won't sign a veteran until after the trade deadline.

The Bulls have reportedly been shopping for a guard and Stackhouse could fill that need.

Stackhouse finished last season with the Milwaukee Bucks.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

do you guys know if Noah is playing in the game vs GSW? I'm goin to that game and wanna see the Bulls at their best
He won't be back until after All Star weekend most likely.
damn.. that sucks. im pretty pumped about this game.  The Bulls don't come to the bay area that often. Gotta make the most of the game. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stack? If he's cheap and can help Deng get some rest then why not?

I believe he still holds the UC scoring record if I'm correct.

SMH at the bulls player cheering him that night. What a low point for us.

We're gonna see a lot of Bulls' fans at tonight's game. I have inventory tonight, so ima miss the game :::sad face:::

I'm predicting either a Bulls win in a shootout or a loss in an ugly game cuz they get hot from three. Wild I know lol. Looking forward to the game though. Anyone know what UNI's GS is gonna rock?

I am expecting big things from us...I really see us hitting 10+ winning streak. I just wish I didn't have to wait til 930 for the game

Derrick is struggling bad tonight. Too many turnovers, we should go with him and CJ in there and let him play off the ball some

Back
Top Bottom