Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Bogans has scored 6, this game is officially over
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But that was the worst half I've ever seen Pooh play, at any level.

Let's walk em now. Booz goin off and Bulls up 12.

GS isn't as quick as they were on D about 5 minutes ago. Keep moving that ball baby!

damn CJ's shot selection makes me think he is doing his old team a favor...

Hey Bulls, this is the #12 team in the west, play like it!

Their defense really has us shook. We need to go into Booz, Derrick just doesn't have it tonight

A'DOJXKNCSZZL'KJlxKJSKXZLCLKJZCfsaslfkjw
So %@#!@*% pissed. How do we lose to these scrubs. Probably one of the worst games we've played this season. %@#!@*% AWESOME.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So %@#!@*% pissed. How do we lose to these scrubs. Probably one of the worst games we've played this season. %@#!@*% AWESOME.
Yea it is ...
pimp.gif

Just goes to show you how important Rose's play is. Team can't even function without him playing at a high level.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just goes to show you how important Rose's play is. Team can't even function without him playing at a high level.

We've won games with him playing poorly/average before...he just really sucks tonight.

ill, that would be great...but we'd probably give up a 10-0 run and still lose. This is over!

I know its the NBA, but I can't get how the hell we are getting boned by the Warriors? How did we give up a 12 pt lead and then lose by 12+? I need a drank!

Originally Posted by illmatic34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif