Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

shocked you guys aren't going after jr smith. maybe thibbs just doesn't want to deal with him. oh and welcome back to the rivalry. should be an interesting few years

Us welcome back? Your the ones that have been missing.
smile.gif

This is true. well we aren't the east coast clippers anymore. I guess all good things come to an end. so protect your necks gentlemen. MJ ain't around this time

True. I'll be scared of you guys in two years, once they fire D'Antoni and get a real coach up in that mess.

MJ isn't around, but thank based god that Isiah is!

Cake's observations about Mayo are on point.

I've watched Mayo at SC when I still lived in LA. There is no progression in his game. I think he's pretty much reached his full potential.

Swish, Lee, and Afflalo all have much better upside with some good progress to boot.

Yeah...not too keen on Anthony Parker.....

Dub, yall got a way to go, but the rivalry should be on and popping once yall get some pieces around the two stars.

mj might be gone, but the results will be the same...what? you aint get the memo. this kid rose is special
pimp.gif

drose-dunks.jpg

Apparently Mike Miller is available and the Heat want a back up PG/C.

Watson for Miller works straight up. Any takers?

nvm Illmatic, I just saw it myself...I dunno if they anna rely on just JJ and House..at least Miller will hit the boards

True...it's unlikely but would I do it? Hell yes. We could pick up a back up PG through waivers.

Still I'd rather have Mayo/Afflalo/Lee...hopefully we wake up to some good news tomorrow.

Apparently Marvin Williams is available from the hawks, but the money is 3 years 23 mill left. Might even see Kirk in ATL, SMH.

Crazy though...Our first rounder for Jody Meeks from the 76ers? He was a second rounder, I believe. 6-4 but can shoot the rock

I was never all that impressed with Williams going back to his days at UNC..I thought he was one of the poster boys for the hype machine. I would like for us to get a SG that could also back up Deng and relieve him of some of those minutes.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

True...it's unlikely but would I do it? Hell yes. We could pick up a back up PG through waivers.

Still I'd rather have Mayo/Afflalo/Lee...hopefully we wake up to some good news tomorrow.

I don't think that Watson is making that much..we only $3 mill under the cap and Mike on a 5/$29 mill contract.

I was wondering the same thing...just don't let him drop 30 on us

who else coming to Joe's tomorrow, I gotta few seats left

[h3]
[h3]Bulls Still Trying To Work Deal For Courtney Lee[/h3]
Feb 23, 2011 06:20 AM EST

Lee_Courtney_hou_101213.jpg

The Bulls are still working to acquire Courtney Lee from the Rockets.

According to sources, Chicago has offered Houston a first-round pick for the swingman.

Currently, the Rockets are determined to add size and want Omer Asik in any deal with the Bulls for Lee.

Chicago acquired Miami's first-round pick from Toronto in a trade involving James Johnson on Tuesday night

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...g_To_Work_Deal_For_Courtney_Lee#ixzz1EnIbEH3M
[/h3]

They're on bull *%$$... they don't even play this man we're giving you picks to use at your discretion go draft you a big
30t6p3b.gif

Might have to give up that CHA pick instead...Houston can read the standings GarPax, they know the pick will be late as hell

I'm willing to part with that CHA pick for Court... Definitely willing to do that, but I'm not about decreasing our front court.

Word is Bulls have NOT abandoned hope of striking deal for OJ Mayo and now have one more first-round pick to peddle after James Johnson deal

STEIN_LINE_HQ
Marc Stein

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Word is Bulls have NOT abandoned hope of striking deal for OJ Mayo and now have one more first-round pick to peddle after James Johnson deal

STEIN_LINE_HQ
Marc Stein

yea we discussed that on the page & a half before... while some are on the fence i myself am firmly against it as I've stated.

But he's an option.

Apparently Denver has no plans to trade anyone else unless the deal "Just knocks our socks off"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

[h3]
[h3]Bulls Still Trying To Work Deal For Courtney Lee[/h3]
Feb 23, 2011 06:20 AM EST

Lee_Courtney_hou_101213.jpg

The Bulls are still working to acquire Courtney Lee from the Rockets.

According to sources, Chicago has offered Houston a first-round pick for the swingman.

Currently, the Rockets are determined to add size and want Omer Asik in any deal with the Bulls for Lee.

Chicago acquired Miami's first-round pick from Toronto in a trade involving James Johnson on Tuesday night

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...g_To_Work_Deal_For_Courtney_Lee#ixzz1EnIbEH3M
[/h3]

H on that bull they can keep him omer is coming into his own we not dropping him off for a damn guard %^&* tha rockets if thay on that... & i doubt mia would give up MM to us
Originally Posted by PMatic

chi_g_noahSC_576.jpg

sick.gif
roll.gif

Caption-%^$# U LOOKIN At Jo's Ready
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom