Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Im telling you alex, Thibs has to win COTY. Look at our season records for the past two years, he has changed the entire scene here. I think Rose can put the MVP debate to rest with a great performance head to head with LBJ.

I just don't want us to fall down at all because they will/should be very focused on holding a lead after the game vs Magic.

Go Bulls!
pimp.gif
AntBanks81, I keep forgetting to ask you to add me to Team Chicago Bulls

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Im telling you alex, Thibs has to win COTY. Look at our season records for the past two years, he has changed the entire scene here. I think Rose can put the MVP debate to rest with a great performance head to head with LBJ.

I just don't want us to fall down at all because they will/should be very focused on holding a lead after the game vs Magic.
Oh Thibs has done an excellent job, Don't get me wrong their Ants...
I just hope the voters realize that Thibs is really the C.O.T.Y..

But then again what Popps has done with the Spurs this year is impressive...

Bulls Fans, 

One Question Knicks or 76ers? Which Team you'd like the Bulls to face in the 1st Rd.?

My opinion I like 76ers more than Knicks, Why? I just don't like facing Billups in a playoff series.. 
happy.gif

I want the knicks.  And not for the reason people may think.

I believe in getting tested early in the playoffs. 

I'd rather get tested than fall into a false sense of security in the second and get blindsided by a better team. 

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Go Bulls!
pimp.gif
AntBanks81, I keep forgetting to ask you to add me to Team Chicago Bulls
Done!

I really don't have a preference because we need 16 wins regardless of who we encounter, but for entertainment value, gotta say the Knicks. I believe this team will realize the importance of every game when that time comes. If they come out slipping in a Game 1, I believe they will get it together.

no such thing as an easy road Soleman....they are going to face challenges every step of the way. Hell, we lost to Philly on the road and we haven't quite kicked that "play down to the opposition" habit. I say we take whoever, but the Knicks series would be a good one.

If we had the 76ers first, our next series would be a big jump in terms of challenge (unless another top 4 seed gets upset
nerd.gif
)

i want the knicks because it will be a boring series vs the 76ers

bulls/knicks rivalry during the 90s was
pimp.gif
, lets bring that back

i want this team to lock the 2/3 seed soon so we can rest our guys for the playoffs

oh and hit tthe free throws on a consistent basis

lets have a good game tomorrow y'all
pimp.gif

we gotta keep ol coming off screens and pick-n- roll *!@ Ashton kutcher  at bay ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif

we gotta keep ol coming off screens and pick-n- roll *!@ Ashton kutcher  at bay ..
laugh.gif

Hope its a close game
pimp.gif

We gotta come out with a lot of energy, its a lot tougher playin on the road.

LETS DO THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Hope its a close game
pimp.gif

LETS DO THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good luck y'all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Hope its a close game
pimp.gif

LETS DO THIS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good luck y'all
pimp.gif
Here's hoping for playoff intensity and a great game today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i want the knicks because it will be a boring series vs the 76ers

bulls/knicks rivalry during the 90s was
pimp.gif
, lets bring that back

i want this team to lock the 2/3 seed soon so we can rest our guys for the playoffs

oh and hit tthe free throws on a consistent basis
No we need that 1 Seed!

I'm geeked too...feeling like its game 5 around here and we 2-2. I would love to see another quality road win from my team.

"Kind of dead horse by now about Miami as sports town. But tix available for Bulls-Heat. Game would prolly sellout Soldier Field in Chicago."

-KC Johnson ( Bulls beat reporter)

Too many turnovers for my liking....Down 9 were not in too bad a position, but we need to close the gap quickly within the first 4 minutes of the second half

Great win for the Bulls.

Y'all are going to give the Celtics and Heat hell in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom