Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

God I love this defense. Omer is getting better every game 
pimp.gif

We really need this win! you can mark the heat game as a loss already. Nationally televised, the heat, I already have a feeling theyre gonna get to the line about 40 times, every call is gonna go their way.

Omer Baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%!$+ that we bout to complete the sweep sunday....

I'm ready for us to make a major run, we wont have anymore mental lapses like we displayed against ATL, thibs wont allow it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets Go Bullies Lets Do The Damn Thang This Month
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Omer and the second unit did their thing in the second quarter
pimp.gif
even CJ played well

On to Miami

Check out the second units ... they know how to bring energy.

Omer is not a lockdown guy but he sure does do everything else. So pesky and gets his hands on everything. Love him. His length and 6 fouls are going to be huge in the playoffs. So nice to have a competent backup while Jo gets his game back.

Do not like Korver at all but he provided the way he has to. Hope he can get it together.

Deng was a stud again. This guy is quietly becoming a tremendous player for our team. He has a pass for the rest of the year from me. Love how he is grinding out there.

lord our front line is going to be problems for years to come

good win d12 got off again but they lost again

rose had a bounce back game like we knew he would

my dude showing up after that air ball
pimp.gif

Am I the only person that actually likes Korver? BTW I owe Watson an apology, after starting out terribly he's been playing half decent. I just love this team 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Check out the second units ... they know how to bring energy.

Omer is not a lockdown guy but he sure does do everything else. So pesky and gets his hands on everything. Love him. His length and 6 fouls are going to be huge in the playoffs. So nice to have a competent backup while Jo gets his game back.

Do not like Korver at all but he provided the way he has to. Hope he can get it together.

Deng was a stud again. This guy is quietly becoming a tremendous player for our team. He has a pass for the rest of the year from me. Love how he is grinding out there.
QFT!!
Do you notice that deng has been dropping some DIMES this season as well??!?! His passing has been very good this season.

Great great bounce back win for the Bullies. I'm impressed how they came back after a tough loss against ATL

What happened to Cake??

Okay ....saw why Cake was suspended. We can't let fans of other teams get to us. Let those fools talk all the trash they want. They can believe their own hype. Us Bulls fans know how good our squad is.....just brush the haters off.

Aint nothin.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Okay ....saw why Cake was suspended. We can't let fans of other teams get to us. Let those fools talk all the trash they want. They can believe their own hype. Us Bulls fans know how good our squad is.....just brush the haters off.

Aint nothin.

x2

Great win tonight! I see us getting the broom out as well as long as the zebras don't foul out our starting lineup

Cake, City and Ill will be back in time for the stretch run

Great win tonight! I see us getting the broom out as well as long as the zebras don't foul out our starting lineup

Cake, City and Ill will be back in time for the stretch run

Omer!!! 
pimp.gif
  He's a game changer on defense now...can't wait until he learns how to play the NBA game.  Great win tonight...on to South Beach!

this defense is
pimp.gif

i expect sunday against the heat to be a close one

Bulls 97
Heat 92

Seriously I was waiting to watch this game around 7 or 8 CT..
Next thing I see Bulls already won...

Heatles
tongue.gif
 R nxt...... again.... (Heatles? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 not even scary)

Maybe now as a Bulls fan I can firmly say D.Rose is MVP.

Thibs is doing a great job coaching this team, But I think Poppovich will win C.O.T.Y 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom