Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

great win
pimp.gif

Can anybody get me a gif of Rose on Wade/Lebron and the Thibs fist pump at the end of the game?

Classic...

Killin em softly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My ONLY concern is that we come out flat tomorrow night against NO on a back-to-back!! I want us to come out as hungry as we were today!!!

Keep proving everybody wrong baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In pooh we trust 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by toine2983

Great win for the Bulls.

Y'all are going to give the Celtics and Heat hell in the playoffs.

We aren't going to have to play both 
wink.gif

They way y'all are playing right now you're probably right.

With the Heat free falling right now, at worst the #2 seed is yours.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

too bad cake aint here

dude must be doin back flips
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Rose's interview was on point though.  I give him credit for pointing out his mistakes late in the game and giving his teammates credit for pulling through

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

too bad cake aint here

dude must be doin back flips
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Rose's interview was on point though.  I give him credit for pointing out his mistakes late in the game and giving his teammates credit for pulling through
I think all the people presenting stats discounting Rose's MVP candidacy are underestimating the HUMAN element in the MVP vote.  His interview illustrates why I think he will be MVP...not all about stats, PER, etc.  He's going to appeal to the human side of the voters and win it.

Oh, about the game.  Dedicated to my west coast roots I will quote Snoop to sum up this game: Some of that real sticky, icky, icky...ooooh wee!!....put it in the air...

Helluva game...can't wait for the Playoffs...

game 1 excuse- No lebron and no bosh for most of the second half.

game 2 excuse- bosh went 1-18

whats the game 3 excuse?

The heat are not a TEAM! they are 2 superstars and 1 good player. Garbage after that.

They'll pull some ******** in the offseason and trade bosh and others for CP3. I can see it now.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

whats the game 3 excuse?

The heat are not a TEAM! they are 2 superstars and 1 good player. Garbage after that.

They'll pull some ******** in the offseason and trade bosh and others for CP3. I can see it now.
Even if they do that, they've still got other holes to address.  One guy, unless it's D12 for some BS, isn't going to solve everything.

CurtisCarter23 wrote:

whats the game 3 excuse?

Please don't play with me like that.

Cant believe we lost to u guys today, I must admit that foul on on Miller was kinda sketchy but oh well i hope we can meet up in the playoffs so we can really battle this out.

It aint over Chicago
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The broom is out! Great win! I see a 10+ W streak coming soon.
@Ant...just curious.  Is your SN for personal reasons or a 90's Cali Bay area rapper?  Just wondering because I used to bump the $!@ outta Ant Banks (rapper)

Back
Top Bottom