Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I'm a Laker fan but I would love to see the Bulls finish #1 in the East with Rose as MVP. I've got a lot of respect for this Bulls team.

saw this and couldn't resist
c7135a8beb08470eb9b629fdf7942cc01c6decc.peg%0D%0A
I WANNA BE I WANNA BE LIKE MIKE

If Rose gets the MVP...I may cry tears of joy...been so long...I know we are a long shot for the finals, but it's ok to dream

0ef3655014d7901e617e351ffa79c320ff94c340_r.gif

I dont think we are a long shot to be honest. I want to see how we play Boston in that last matchup in April. Overall, I like the growth that I have seen from the team. They all are saying the right things about focusing on becoming a 48 min team. I've said it before and here we go again, if we can stay healthy, we are going to the finals. There is only one team in the west with a better record, so if the Spurs don't make it, we will have HCA.

Noah sent home due to illness.

No Noah or Boozer tonight. Hoping 5 fouls Asik doesn't show up. Here's hoping to a good showing by the Asik.

Derrick is a little sloppy with his handle this game

McGee is just tossing everything in that comes his way
laugh.gif

Ah man...it sucks we had to give away J. Crawford...but at the same time I'm happy to see the kid doing good and actually get some PT.

This Wizards team is just 
sick.gif
.  Mcgee with the dunks and blocks otherwise he is lost and confused out there.  The Bulls run the same pass to the wing with a backside fade screen every game and somehow teams can't seem to stop it.  

Round 1 Ticket Prices
100 Level: $250 and $200
200 Level: $175
300 Level: $90 and $75
Standing Room: $40

Round 2 Ticket Prices
100 Level: $275 and $225
200 Level: $200
300 Level: $120 and $100
Standing Room: $50

What happen to the cheap tickets?? I bought some last year.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Round 1 Ticket Prices
100 Level: $250 and $200
200 Level: $175
300 Level: $90 and $75
Standing Room: $40

Round 2 Ticket Prices
100 Level: $275 and $225
200 Level: $200
300 Level: $120 and $100
Standing Room: $50

What happen to the cheap tickets?? I bought some last year.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Last year:
Ticket prices for the First Round are: $145, $130, $100, $60, $40 and $12. Ticket prices for the Second Round are: $155, $140, $110, $65, $45 and $18.

I know they're winning and all. But $20-$30 increase is crazy let alone doing way with the cheap tickets.

I think the $40 standing only is your 500 rule. No worries though, if I win that Mega or Powerball, we all in a suite!

I can understand the joy of getting a triple double, but damn don't celebrate like you got the game winning dunk.

Bogans with a very good game out of nowhere. We just gotta avoid the trap on Thursday. NJ is always like quicksand for us.

^Co-sign...keep it going! Gotta bury NJ from the start. DRose v. DWill should be good.

McGee's sour gummy faces reminds me of Omar Gooding in Baby Boy for some reason.

Oh, and another endorsement this time from Doc:

"Derrick Rose is the best player this year in the NBA. I think he'll be the MVP, and when you have the MVP on your team, you're usually pretty good."

http://sports.espn.go.com...ba/news/story?id=6221808

Yes, that is exactly why we need Noah playing. We cannot let Humphries and Lopezto get off. They are much better big men than what we faced tonight. If Boozer plays, I hope he focuses on D against Humphries who killed him last time. Didn't Johan Petro get off too??

Very important game for us, we already lost once to them, don't need any more black eyes this season

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

"The Bulls are 1-0 when Bogans scores 17 points or more"
laugh.gif

HUGE STAT! I guess he got tired of hearing all that %#*% on WMVP and such.

We on our way!

Back
Top Bottom