Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Yes, that is exactly why we need Noah playing. We cannot let Humphries and Lopezto get off. They are much better big men than what we faced tonight. If Boozer plays, I hope he focuses on D against Humphries who killed him last time. Didn't Johan Petro get off too??

Very important game for us, we already lost once to them, don't need any more black eyes this season
Petro got some buckets he didn't have any business getting.

Here's hoping DRose makes Sasha dance if he ever switches on him.

#1 in the East...lets hold it down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

has rasual gotten any burn yet?

why bogans plays and not rasual?
He's played 2 or three times in blowouts, but nothing serious as far as game time. 

Bogans will probably start the rest of the way and Thibs trusts him.  I've given up hoping he doesn't at this point, just hoping he hits more open 3s.  Like someone else said, we're 1-0 when he scores 17 like he did last night.
laugh.gif

I dont care who starts. Bogans is solid early and then they bring the energy with Brewer. Thats fine by me. As long as RonRon Juice gets the majority of the minutes its fine. Doesn't matter who starts, matters who is in during crunch time.

Plus, I think the Bulls are 19-2 when Bogans scores 6 or more. Thats awesome. So if he gets his 6, we will win.

Yeah, plus if Bogans comes off the bench the 2nd unit is weakened. If he starts, the other 4 can mask his weaknesses.

He has been playing more solid lately and Brewer's getting the minutes that count.

1995 Bulls vs. Orlando 4th quarter on NBA TV right now, Game 6 of the EFC in Chi-town.. MJ, Pip, Shaq, Penny
pimp.gif

Random thought: is it ironic we wore the color of the Celtics as we snatched the crown?
I thought about that last night too lol. I had to keep reminding myself they were the Bulls because the uniforms keep throwing me off.

^ Uh-Oh. Just in time to get ready for the playoffs. That should be a fun time. Welcome Back.

& this one time at ban camp.......

395754877.jpg

pimp.gif

2nd Edit: $%^&^&% it IM BACK!
BULLIES !oh & that scoop pass from rose to taj in the last game
eek.gif

yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr

the team is back at full strength, where ILL at ??

Just was looking at KC's season predictions and I think it's entirely possible for us to win out the rest of the month. ATL,IND and PHI are the only playoff teams we face. I know we gotta get past the trap game tonight, but tell me you don't see us on a 15 game winning streak entering April, where we start off with DET and TOR.

Even scarier, looking at the remainder of our schedule and the way we're playing, I can't see which game we will lose the rest of the way. The BOS game is a must win, so is the Knicks...I don't realistically see us winning out the rest of the reg season.

I'm a ride or die laker fan, but the bulls is who i've been backing in the east these last few years. I love what ya'll are doing out there. Keep it up, finish strong, and hopefully we meet in the finals. cheers.

Back
Top Bottom