Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by HankMoody

We are in the playoffs right?! Talking about the offseason as if this thread concerns the Cavs or something...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What He Said...
30t6p3b.gif

Who is BullsFanDrose1???

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

What He Said...
30t6p3b.gif

Who is BullsFanDrose1???

nerd.gif
It's a guy from chicitysports.com, another board and they're looking for more Bulls fans to register and post for the playoff run.

I'm amped right now...just trying to figure out if I can watch the game AND then go to work...the radio just doesn't do it for Game 1

I went ahead and registered for the other board as well

Originally Posted by CAto312

What He Said...
30t6p3b.gif

Who is BullsFanDrose1???

nerd.gif
It's a guy from chicitysports.com, another board and they're looking for more Bulls fans to register and post for the playoff run.

good site anyone who likes back & forth during the games should join.....the igt's are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CAto312

What He Said...
30t6p3b.gif

Who is BullsFanDrose1???

nerd.gif

good site anyone who likes back & forth during the games should join.....the igt's are
pimp.gif
City, what's your SN there?  Mine is BogansDPOY

Absolutely no disrespect intended and I'm legitimately asking opinions...

I assume most of you believe you're title contenders, but how many of you don't see the Bulls making it to the Finals and winning it all this year? Would anything less than a title be a disappointment for this season?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I assume most of you believe you're title contenders, but how many of you don't see the Bulls making it to the Finals and winning it all this year? Would anything less than a title be a disappointment for this season?
I see them making the Finals, but if the Lakers are there to meet us and are at full strength we go out guns blazing in 6.

None taken BigJ...I am one that believes this is our year. While I would be hurt if we lost, I wouldn't call the season a disappointment. Anything less than a Finals appearance would be a hard pill to swallow though. And for the record, the only team outta the west that concerns me is Lakers.

It would be disappointing, but I can see it not happening. The Magic series isn't going to be a cakewalk. Assuming we do win that, the Heat series is going to be a war. If we can get to the finals, I see us beating the Lakers. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

It would be disappointing, but I can see it not happening. The Magic series isn't going to be a cakewalk. Assuming we do win that, the Heat series is going to be a war. If we can get to the finals, I see us beating having a good shot at the Lakers. 

This about sums up my feelings on the matter.

That +$%! isn't going to be easy at ALL by any stretch of the imagination.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think we will win it and I'd personally rather have us not make it to the Finals just to come up short. My worst nightmare would be to lose it to the only team I hate more than the Knicks & Pistons...the Lakers. I am just glad we're a top team again and I think we can win it all in the next couple of seasons.

At the moment...I'm not trying to get ahead of myself....One Series At A Time...

Do I Want us to win it all? YES

Do I Think We Can Win It All? YES...But It's going to take one hell of a +%@%**! effort to pull it off....

Only Time Will Tell......

I'd rather lose to the Lakers than not make it to the finals at all. 

Finals experience is valuable to these young guys.  And losing in the finals will give everybody motivation to get better. 

Originally Posted by amel223

I'd rather lose to the Lakers than not make it to the finals at all. 

Finals experience is valuable to these young guys.  And losing in the finals will give everybody motivation to get better. 

my exact answer damn u amel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Idk why the Bulls feel like this years version of last couple Cavs Teams.....Best Record....MVP player.....3rd round exit....hopefully this isn't the case for you Bulls fans
The Rose/LeBron comparison is fair but we're a better team than the Cavs. Boozer/Deng/Noah > Mo/Shaq/Jamison, plus our bench is better and so is our coach. I don't think the comparisons are really accurate.
True.....even though you guys are divisional rivals, I need you guys to s^#@^ on Lebron's Heart in the 3rd round if the Celtics can't do it......Good Luck to you Bulls fans

When I come back wearing the 45 its not to play games with you its to aim at you.

..Joe Johnson looking like he got regrets in that pic "Damn I should be taking that shot"

Back
Top Bottom