Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Damn...I'm the only one who didn't cave in to Twitter huh...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i didn't ....no twitter,no fb

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No FB? aww u gotta live a little G..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah i was thinking of deleting my %%* 
tired.gif

But its playoff season im going to talk *@%+ to a few cats i have on my friends list who slurp the Heat more than Chris Broussard 
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No FB? aww u gotta live a little G..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah i was thinking of deleting my %%* 
tired.gif

But its playoff season im going to talk *@%+ to a few cats i have on my friends list who slurp the Heat more than Chris Broussard 
sick.gif
sick.gif

only things ive ever had was blackplanet,tagged & myspace & i havent been on that since 07'
laugh.gif

Man....I don't get how these analysts say "were too young, we haven't won a series together"

Yet they pick the Thunder to go deep? Excuse me am I missing something here? Aren't they young? Have they won in the playoffs together? NOPE!

They pushed LA to 6 games
We Pushed Boston to game 7 with 3 of our 4 main players on the squad 2 years ago in Poohs Rookie Year (Noah, Deng, Rose)...(No Boozer of course)

!*$#%%%!#!%!$ are stupid man.....

We lucked into the #1 Seed??

Yo I'll GLADLY Catch a Felony If I See Skip In Person

Keep this in mind too fellas, Pooh elevates his game in the playoffs and so does Noah.  Here's Pooh's stats since his rookie year:

08-09 Regular Season
16.8 PPG, 6.3 APG, 3.9 RPG

08-09 Post Season
19.4 PPG, 6.4 APG, 6.3 RPG

09-10 Regular Season
20.8 PPG, 6.0 APG, 3.8 RPG

09-10 Post Season
26.8 PPG, 7.2 APG, 3.4 RPG

10-11 Regular Season
25.0 PPG, 7.7 APG, 4.1 RPG

10-11 Post Season
??????

It's true the experts are doubting us and don't want to give us any credit, but what do you guys expect? This team just needs to go out there and take it to anyone who stands in the way. I don't share the optimism that a lot of you guys do in reference to winning it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if this team shocked the world and did just win it all. It's great to be in the top tier again, it would be sweet to have the opportunity to take a fat @%%$ on the Knicks in the postseason too.

I just feel like Chicago Sports literally gets a bad wrap on ESPN  
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Bears? No Love
Bulls? No Love

Sox?...Somewhat
Cubs?...Somewhat

Hawks?...Last Year

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

It's true the experts are doubting us and don't want to give us any credit, but what do you guys expect? This team just needs to go out there and take it to anyone who stands in the way. I don't share the optimism that a lot of you guys do in reference to winning it all, but I wouldn't be surprised if this team shocked the world and did just win it all. It's great to be in the top tier again, it would be sweet to have the opportunity to take a fat @%%$ on the Knicks in the postseason too.

HOW? theres no way they get past round 1 & if they did they would get KILLED in round 2

laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Bears? No Love
Bulls? No Love

Sox?...Somewhat
Cubs?...Somewhat

Hawks?...Last Year

theres no room in espn's mouth to fit anyone else......the warm/yankeys/red sox/lbj/patriots/lbj/peyton manning/lbj/brett farve

laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Bears? No Love
Bulls? No Love

Sox?...Somewhat
Cubs?...Somewhat

Hawks?...Last Year
I said the same thing during the nfl season espn stay hating on chicago 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif

Bears? No Love
Bulls? No Love

Sox?...Somewhat
Cubs?...Somewhat

Hawks?...Last Year

theres no room in espn's mouth to fit anyone else......the warm/yankeys/red sox/lbj/patriots/lbj/peyton manning/lbj/brett farve
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ the multiple LBJ's

So %!!$$+# true
tired.gif

Quite honestly, I thank God I have NBA TV. Sportscenter's becoming something I really don't like to watch anymore. Everyone's got their own agenda to puff their chests about on First Take, so I don't watch that anymore either.

ColdCity, I don't expect them to advance past Boston; I'd just love it if we were the team to end their season.

Realistically, I have us losing in 6 to a full-strength Laker team*  After this, management realizes that Bogans is not a starting NBA SG.
happy.gif

Optimistically, I have us winning at the UC in 7

Originally Posted by CAto312

Realistically, I have us losing in 6 to a full-strength Laker team*  After this, management realizes that Bogans is not a starting NBA SG.
happy.gif

Optimistically, I have us winning at the UC in 7

Bogans isnt starting next season anyway.........the FO knew that from day one. We're gonna have cap space to add someone.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Michael Redd? how about him? i know he's old and all but he can shoot better than Bogans. not sure about his defense

If he comes cheap I see why not. Low risk/High reward. Bu we definitely need to draft a SG, Marshon Brooks? 

I don't see any rookies next year getting any PT unless they're a PF or C. I hope the Bobcats suck next year so we can get good pick.

all due respect, but thibs aint runnin out a squad with redd AND booz...not with the way he coaches

redd maybe a 9th dude off the bench...nothing more...father time has come

Arron Afflalo is a RFA i believe he would be #1 on my wish list

other than that cj miles, j-rich, reggie williams, and CDR should all be available whether UFA or RFA

We are in the playoffs right?! Talking about the offseason as if this thread concerns the Cavs or something...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom