Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

can we get those cards somewhere?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Absolutely no disrespect intended and I'm legitimately asking opinions...

I assume most of you believe you're title contenders, but how many of you don't see the Bulls making it to the Finals and winning it all this year? Would anything less than a title be a disappointment for this season?
It would be disappointing, but I can see it not happening. The Magic series isn't going to be a cakewalk. Assuming we do win that, the Heat series is going to be a war. If we can get to the finals, I see us beating the Lakers. 

i agree ... bulls beat magic in 6 ... beat miami in 7 if they beat miami ... can they win it all ... it's up to drose ... i think he has to take less 3's and increase his assists to 10-11 from round 2 on for the bulls to win it all 

I think Deng will be the 2nd most important player after DRose, with Boozer after him. How he plays, especially offensively will determine if we advance deep into May/June.

You know teams are going to load up even more on Pooh, but I think Thibs is pretty underrated as an offensive coach. On Simmons' podcast, questions were asked if the Bulls have another gear. On offense, I don't even think I've seen it run on all cylinders yet. There's been glimpses, like the last game in ATL, but for example Noah and Booz haven't completely been in sync yet so I hope we start clickin' starting Saturday.

I'm not worried about the D...that you can bank on the fact we can turn it up a few more notches.

Yeh I agree that defense will be cranked up a notch on our end. There was a discussion on wmvp about the bulls trapping more in the playoffs. Someone else posted that rose UPS his game in the playoffs so I'm not worried about any team paying him additional attention. If they do you will see more 30 and 17 performances like he did several games ago.

Remember how they use to have 16, 15, ...1 etc on the advertisement things? They should put a Bulls logo over the numbers instead of a X.

I was never really a Bulls fan but Derrick Rose is starting to become my favorite player in the league. You don't see too many players in the league anymore that really care whether they win or lose. He brings it every night. Dudes in the league dont go like that no more. I know it may sound crazy but I see a little MJ in him. Not talking about skills cause that only takes you so far im talkin bout that will to win

The run for #7 starts shortly. Cant wait to dispose of the Pacers quickly and hope that ORL and ATL beat each other up with ATL winning.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

because ppl need stacey's "give it to me sexy" line in their life

/and there's the taj 3 too
Stacey has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every game. The man is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on the broadcast with his one liners

The journey begins today boys. 82 games, roster and coaching changes, and the maturation of one superstar has lead us here. Let's take game 1 as if it were game 7. Come out with unbridled passion, fury, and energy. The road won't be easy , but Chicago never got anything handed to it. We are the best fans in the world, and we gonna make some noise.

Let's get it!

LETS *%$%@%% GET IT!!!!!!

Got The D-Rose jersey on chef'n up some lunch bumpin DMX- WHATS MY NAME!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm too hyped for it being 1130 am lol

^ I think they're giving Bulls the "primetime" spotlight by allowing them to play first.
Either way, I'm glad Bulls are first to play, can't wait for the game.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Michigan spring game at 12, Bulls at 1, today is gonna be a great day
pimp.gif

ross and rjs made it in
could be a great lb class for hoke and mattison

and hopefully the good bwc stays...him and martin should free up gordon for some redic hits next year

Back
Top Bottom