Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

It Is What It Is......
tired.gif

Can't wait to hear Thibs reasoning for leaving Pooh, Jo, and Deng on the bench in the 4th Qtr....
nerd.gif

Our defense was atrocious first half.....Second half got slightly better but stil BAD....
tired.gif

70% from outside won't happen every night....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Derrick needs to improve defensively if he wants to be considered an elite PG....he still my boy tho 
pimp.gif

Boston tomorrow, gotta move on.

*sigh*

We just did a poor job defending the 3.  Point blank.  We played piss poor defense and the knicks caught fire. 

*shrugs*  hats off to them. 

nice win for the knicks, yall deserved it

our d, i should say lack thereof, made yall look like a top 6 eastern conference team

got the quote from RealGM...

Originally Posted by Howling Mad

Knicks were hitting 70% from 3 pt land and showed no signs of slowing down. Thibs made a long term move and gave his players confidence by leaving the guys that got them back into the game keep playing. I don't have much of a problem with him not putting Rose in. I'd rather make noise against BOS.

I'm just now watching the recording, but if we played that poorly to be in that position and we do have a flight tonight to Boston for a game tomorrow, I'll deal with the result...Knicks are an afterthought for us, we will beat them next two times we meet and we will win our division.

This is why I love basketball so much, if we played asmany games as the NFL..this one would hurt all week long...we get to move on to Boston,if MIL can play them that well, we should have a chance at winning

eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
@ the knicks fans coming thru

im cool with the fact they went nuts from 3 %%%$ wont happen every game 

i really believe this game was not our game to take them 3's it should have been the god damn magic but they got out of it and we was up next
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly I'm shocked how yall D did not show up and coudl not stop anybody when they were hot from 3.

Rose played great though.

But Gallo, TD, Felton >>>>>>>>>>>

...Knicks are an afterthought for us, we will beat them next two times we meet

This is probably what the bulls were thinking too.  *sigh*  I think we underestimated them to start....  It looked like we were startled that the knicks were playing d.  That first half we weren't able to get to our first or second option on offense. 

I'm down right now...  this sucks I was taunting my boys who are knicks fans the last 2 days...

karma.

Just came back from the game. We cannot beat a team when they are shooting like that from the 3 point line. Just have to hand it to NYK perimeter players. Just one of those games.

keep on considering us an after thought. that's a winning mentality.

rooster>>>

bragging rights>>>

beating yall on homecourt with the whole tnt crew and refs against us>>>

now stop the bloodclot crying and be gracious in defeat

2 Quick Things....

- Why the hell was Rose and Noah on the Bench most of the 4th quarter. Korver cuts it to 8 with about 3 minutes left and Rose, Noah and Deng are on the bench. @$#.
-The defense was horrible tonight. Some of those 3's were contested, but a lot of them were not. Credit to the Knicks for hitting those 3's, but if the Bulls contest most of those shots, they aren't hitting all of them. They had open looks the whole game. The defense was bad....

Derrick played great offensively but he still has a long way to go on the defensive end. Im not expecting much out of us tomorrow in Boston, i just wish Korver would play more with the first unit

Just got home from the game. Wait a minute.......I think Tony Douglas just hit another 3.

Anyway, defense was terrible. Giving up 70 plus points in the first half is unforgivable. Most of those threes they made were uncontested. CJ Watson and Keith Bogans are bums. Bogans is useless, and Watson managed to miss almost every shot he took.
We were chanting "WE WANT ROSE," but after the one timeout with about 4 minutes left, i knew Thibs wasn't gonna do it.

Game was still kinda fun though. Loved my seats. Here are some pictures.....

71510_618266922914_194304878_34795785_5881980_n.jpg

JW if anyone at the game see the Red Head Knicks fan in the Galo jersey get silly stringed. Benny Da Bull got his !+!..

Drose was just a step slow on most defensive plays tonight but it's the first time these 4 games I've seen him a lapse.  He was locked on the first three games. 

I have a feeling we are winning tomorrow's game.  And I'm going to be so tight to miss it. 

Originally Posted by zack54attack

JW if anyone at the game see the Red Head Knicks fan in the Galo jersey get silly stringed. Benny Da Bull got his !+!..

He was like 6 rows in front of us lol.....Benny took his jersey off then sprayed him.

1. The knicks were on fire. It is really tough to beat a team that hot.

2. Those players in the 4th cut it down, plus you have an away game in Boston tomorrow. It was the right thing to do. I think Thibbs made the right decision.

3. D. Rose I love you man, but what good is it to be a bad man on the offensive end and then you letting guys like Toney Douglas get off. SMH. I said all summer I don't care if he hits one three all year, I care about his defense. That's the next step to him being an elite PG. That's why that crown still belongs to CP3 and DWill.

Yall crazy to think it was the right thing it was only a 9 point lead rose was killing it out there

He made his mind up with 9 %+@#**$ mins that no matter what they wasn't going back in

All in order to have some young players fresh for the next game.......makes no Damn sense

man that was one hell of a stat line to mess around and lose...and no there will be no graciousness in defeat, yall not gracious in victory but I understand why

We gotta come with it big time vs Boston, can't get into the habit of losing

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by zack54attack

He was like 6 rows in front of us lol.....Benny took his jersey off then sprayed him.
76472_1641218317749_1455554261_1626269_1838019_n.jpg

Haha that's my friend. He texted my +$@ right away when that happened. He's a Bulls fan.. but he loves Gallo.

You might need to check on ya boy Zack...never heard of a fan that wears the opposition jersey to home game

Back
Top Bottom