Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Bulls need to get on a little run here.
defense needs to tighten up a little more.  Booz cant go out on Smith or he's going to get blown by every time, gotta let him shoot.  We can't let Joe get going either, dude had it going for a minute

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^ rookie contract. Honestly how didn't you know that though?

indifferent.gif

If Korver isn't making shots he has not business being on the floor because he's does nothing else and is Harolds out there.
30t6p3b.gif

no guys ... rose has taken 31 shots ... it's official now ... can't defend him anymore ... just poor shot selection ... it's getting worse ... i don't care if the team isn't making shots ... u can't not get ur teammates involved ... deng and korver are out there ... make or miss ... lose as a team not 1 on 1 ...

son must be exchanging notes w/ refbrook
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the inadvertent whistle ... that was really bad, like game ending bad ...

but this game was lost on rose

The inadvertent whistle ended the game. How do you blow that whistle on a three point shot

Yeah it's over....what a day and night game compared to game 3......freaking embarrassing.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

no guys ... rose has taken 31 shots ... it's official now ... can't defend him anymore ... just poor shot selection ... it's getting worse ... i don't care if the team isn't making shots ... u can't not get ur teammates involved ... deng and korver are out there ... make or miss ... lose as a team not 1 on 1 ...

indifferent.gif

Dude... Are you serious??? Luol is 4 of 13 isn't looking for the ball... Boozer hasn't called for the ball... Korver has hit 1 shot all night... Are $+$%@*! Serious??? Who else on this team can MAKE a shot??? Be serious for a second G

I never thought I'd see this team just give up. I'm so pissed right now. You won't win an NBA title like that ...

Yup

I still would have sat rose for a bit in the second half. He couldn't finish a lot in this game, he makes 40 percent of his shots and this is their game.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif

Dude... Are you serious??? Luol is 4 of 13 isn't looking for the ball... Boozer hasn't called for the ball... Korver has hit 1 shot all night... Are $+$%@*! Serious??? Who else on this team can MAKE a shot??? Be serious for a second G

step back and be objective for one second while i clear up my statement ... 
-31 shot attempts ... too many shots ... some were just flat out bad shots ... 

-the 1 on 1 ball where no one else is touching is what i have the biggest problem ... no ball movement ... i don't care if they ran plays ... but replay the 8-0 run ... that was just horrible basketball by rose imo ... 

-i don't mind losing the game with others missing i really don't ... it's a team game and i feel at times his shots don't come within the offense ... 

-you are the main option ... however ... switch it up ... you just dropped 44 on them ... 

-he can get his shot anytime ... that is why i go crazy when he takes the really bad ones that look like throw ups ... i'd rather a missed shot from someone else in the flow of the offense than a shot by rose that has no shot of going in 

and yes i'm clearly upset 

he wasnt looking to pass the ball all 4th QTR. he look like westbrook out there. we look good running plays for noah and boozer in the post and we didnt do any of that in the 4th.

boozer and gibson played well ... it wasn't like NO ONE was hitting shots ... no rest = more shots ... not necessarily a good formula and i expect to see rose sitting on the bench at the start of the 4th

Only superstar to ever get @+@!@% over like that and he the damn MVP
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He should have +#**%%# lost it right there it was a foul we down 6 worst case he hits 2 out of 3 we down 4 and everybody keeps playing hard smh

im pissed, this a game that could have been won. Lou has to give us more on offense and Boozer has to force Smith to shoot stop going out on him damn. We gotta have better execution in our offense
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom