Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

what exactly is the 3 seconds in the paint rule? because i swear the refs only call it sometimes and it makes me upset

Defensive 3 second rule??  Thats when a player is in the paint for more than three seconds without being within an arms length of an opposing player....i think.
im sick of the refs not calling this on both teams, i counted a time last night where i think it was boozer who was in there for 6 seconds, then at 5 minutes left they decide to start calling it, like remember a few years ago i think when they decided to start calling fouls when players step inside to early on foul shots, if they dont do it all year why do it in the playoffs where it would make or break the team

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'd have no problem with parting ways with him in this scenario... NONE AT ALL.

Do you honestly believe Orlando would have interest in Boozer given what they've seen thus far?  I don't think they would. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Do you honestly believe Orlando would have interest in Boozer given what they've seen thus far?  I don't think they would. 

aye man... shoot for the moon if you miss you're still amongst those stars bro.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

aye man... shoot for the moon if you miss you're still amongst those stars bro.
Given the Bulls history they won't make a move 
tired.gif
Dwight Howard and D. Rose would be a nasty 1-2 combo for the Bulls. 

If the option is there... do you package Bro, Boozer, & a 1st rounder for Dwight & Bass?!?!?!

This question is for all but I'm specifically interested in Ant's response due to him having the ultimate man crush of Bro's sampson-esque locks
laugh.gif

LMAO Cake LMAO

If we still have Taj to play the four and got Bass and Asik to back up Howard and Taj, Yes I would do it...cue the I'm shocked gifs

I will wait to talk about moves though til after the new CBA is established, but as of now, boozer and howards contracts can be traded straightup. Yall can say what you want, but ORL is not trying to lose him for nothing. Didn't Shaq leave them emptyhanded?

Why are we looking to the offseason?  Still games to be played. 

The Bulls are winning this series.  It's the next series that I'm worried about. 

I think we all just get impatient waiting between games...plus losses will do that to you. It really bothers me that we are allowing them to hang around though. Game 5 is a must win

I have no doubt we will win Amel, I still have us going to the Finals although I couldn't bet it in Vegas.

I have no worry about us next series because both teams are a challenge for us and we will be more likely to get up for the game. The fact that we play so inconsistently against teams based on their ability pisses me off. It is honestly the only thing I hate about our team.

#*%%, unfortunately I was only half-right. Good to see Booz get going, but all for not.

I was heated after the game, this was a game that we had. Yeah, stupid non-call/bs but the biggest factor was the defense broke down in the last 3 mins and the offense coming to a screeching halt...even Thibs called a timeout they didn't have.  Lu looked somewhat passive out there last night too.

Korver/Deng/Watson need to hit their shots at a decent clip, otherwise the offense is too Rose-centric. Can't wait for Tuesday....

CA, I thought that Deng was the missing factor for us. Only 13 won't get it from Deng...I also cant understand where our defense is drifting off to. Game 1 loss as supposed to have waken us up...wth happened

I'm not gonna complain about Rose's FGAs though. I saw several drives that had been called foul in he past where he got nothing. Also, Rose is a competitor. He cant stop shooting because he missed early. Those shots just need to drop. No one would complain he had hit 4-5 more shots and been at 50% +.

Seeing Booz had his best offensive game in weeks, I would love to see target 10-12 shots for him both halves. He is with us for a reason, and we arent playing to that reason.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

CA, I thought that Deng was the missing factor for us. Only 13 won't get it from Deng...I also cant understand where our defense is drifting off to. Game 1 loss as supposed to have waken us up...wth happened

I'm not gonna complain about Rose's FGAs though. I saw several drives that had been called foul in he past where he got nothing. Also, Rose is a competitor. He cant stop shooting because he missed early. Those shots just need to drop. No one would complain he had hit 4-5 more shots and been at 50% +.

Seeing Booz had his best offensive game in weeks, I would love to see target 10-12 shots for him both halves. He is with us for a reason, and we arent playing to that reason.
In general, I agree with you there.  Lu and Kyle weren't hitting their open looks, but I wanted to see us give Booz more looks in that 4th.  Then again ATL crowded the lanes because they weren't hitting their shots so I don't really blame DRose for trying to make something happen.  There was one drive in particular where Horford bodied up Rose in mid-air and it wasn't called that really got me going. 

I'm looking forward to a bounce-back in game 5 and then more focus for a close-out game.

We will need a lot of focus. We gave them confidence in winning game 1 here, so you know they will feel able to beat us here tomorrow. Then, we gotta close out on the road Game 6. This is one of those things that all the analysts think we can't do because of experience together in the playoffs.

If we play Game 5 like we did last round, I see a comfortable win. I think Thibs has a easy time showing them where they are *$%+#%# up. Both games ATL scored 100+, ATL won. Let's get back to the defense that got us here, stay in the game and let our closer finish them off.

However, if we let them score and get off like they have, we might be talking trade scenarios too soon this year. I don't want to see a Game 7, I want to see the real Chicago Bulls appear for the rest of the playoffs.

For me it's a want to win not must win. Maybe I'm kool aiding but I feel the Bulls could win games6-7 if need be. Don't get me wrong though I definitely want to win tonight.

We need to come out strong and all contribute Noah and Boozer.

On the other hand where is all the Chicago support why is this thread on the 2nd page with a crucial game 5 starting?

team is so good when everyone is involved... rose can play the waiting game and decide my team sucks tonight and takeover or facilitate which will create lanes for him.

go bulls

what do yall think of the movement at least ... yeh boozer still is booz ... but everyone except for noah has been involved ??

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

team is so good when everyone is involved... rose can play the waiting game and decide my team sucks tonight and takeover or facilitate which will create lanes for him.

go bulls
QFT. I love how we are making a concerted effort to get others involved to start this game. THIS is what we need from Derrick and the rest of the team. Everyone is getting involved and he's still getting his by being aggressive when the opportunity is there. His shot selection has been good so far and getting everyone involved makes it SO much easier for him because they're going to hesitate on double teaming him. GREAT START!!

Thibs need to stop with these whole sale subs... @!*+ *#+%* up the entire flow of the game.

go from up 15 to up 5... This is the playoffs @!*+ doesn't fly. You have to have atleast 2 of your starting 5 in the game this is not game 2
30t6p3b.gif

Don't like the way we finished the half. Atlanta is moving the ball well again. We need to man up on defense and make our rotations quicker.

I gotta give Drew credit for the lineup he put on the floor, almost making it impossible for Korver to be on the floor

Back
Top Bottom