Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I wonder what our FG% is for the series. I bet it's lower than 35%.

Keeping Rose in was a dumb move by Thibs. Rose decided to take a slew of bad shots and really screwed us over. The stat line might look good but he was absolutely atrocious tonight. I don't understand why we didn't go to Boozer more considering he was the only good offensive player but whatever. Instead of taking the lead 3-1 you give them confidence to beat us. Congratulations. The pressure is all on us.

And that was the worst defense in the paint I've seen all year. I don't know how many times Teague penetrated or how open Smith/Horford were in the post.

i'm glad most of you guys agree... u can have a bad shooting night and still have a good game ... this was just a bad game at the worst time ... and they could have won.

Dog Fight!

We need all 3 Rose-Boozer-Deng to get us points when it matters.
We cant keep getting 1 hot and 2 cold or 2 hot and 1 cold, we need all 3 to contribute.

We need to stop double teaming. They're getting open penetration in the paint which is why they killed us today. Just play solid 1-on-1 and hope they miss a lot.

^ what are you talking about... 2 people agreed G.

He didn't have anyone calling for the ball... no one wanted the ball. Thibs called his number he's the best player on their side of the court, it was poor play calling that I give you.

Name me a shot he took that was bad besides that one drop step floater he took over Josh Smith... he wasn't taking 3's like you like to
indifferent.gif
at he was doing exactly what everyone wants him to do and going to the basket... he missed a couple and got more than a few blocked, in between these you can probably take away 8 shots which puts him at 24, so I don't understand this whole he took too many bad shots

And I'm sorry but we greatly disagree with that whole I'd rather someone else miss a shot than he miss a bad one. I watched that game and Korver missed 3 wide open shots in the same possession and his next 3 after taht and he's our best shooter... I didn't want anyone to shoot besides him.

You Be Objective Bro.

The refs man.  How was that a jump ball on that Rose three point attempt? 

That 11-32 line doesn't bother me. 

He took maybe 5 or 6 bad shots the whole game.  The rest were last second heaves, end of quarters, shot clock running down, driving to the rim hard and not getting the foul call, he got robbed on that one three point attempt where he should've been fouled. 

Don't look at the number of shots.  Look at the type of shots he was taking. 

He wasn't taking too many long jumpers.  Not as much as previous games.  The only thing that bothered me was the contested floaters.  I'd rather he take an extra dribble to draw a foul or kick.  But I think he was discouraged by some no calls so he went to the floater more than usual.  He had like 6-7 floater attempts maybe?  That, he has to put a cap on. 

But in general, he was attacking and attacking hard.  He had 11 free throw attempts but felt it could've been more. 

Anyway, our defense was good but then it just collapsed on the end.  The team just collapsed after that jump call. 

Originally Posted by illmatic34

We need to stop double teaming. They're getting open penetration in the paint which is why they killed us today. Just play solid 1-on-1 and hope they miss a lot.

Where was the collapse defense? Where was the overwhelming rebounds? Where was the energy?

and someone please explain to me why the refs began swallowing their whistles for the last 3-4 minutes in the 4th quarter. that rose 3  
30t6p3b.gif

Rose didnt get enough calls at the rim for the Bulls to win tonight. Give the Hawks credit they really got after it defensively.

at least Boozer looked alive at times tonight.

I don't  blame them for quitting. Rose had 2 no calls followed by the non-call where Teague knocked over Korver who was clearly outside the circle and then that is followed by the MVP of the damn league getting a jump ball called when he pulls a move that Reggie Miller, Ray Allen, Kobe would've gotten a call from.

Stern wants both Eastern playoffs reaching the weekend. Especially with Lake town not even showing up.

Just got home, was watching the game at a birthday dinner and had no audio. What exactly happened on that 3 point foul that turned into a jump ball?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^ rookie contract. Honestly how didn't you know that though?

indifferent.gif

What are you upset for? I at least answered your question first before wondering how you didn't know that cause that is shocking. Ole sensitive behind dudes on this thing.

what exactly is the 3 seconds in the paint rule? because i swear the refs only call it sometimes and it makes me upset

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

what exactly is the 3 seconds in the paint rule? because i swear the refs only call it sometimes and it makes me upset

Defensive 3 second rule??  Thats when a player is in the paint for more than three seconds without being within an arms length of an opposing player....i think.

If the option is there... do you package Bro, Boozer, & a 1st rounder for Dwight & Bass?!?!?!

This question is for all but I'm specifically interested in Ant's response due to him having the ultimate man crush of Bro's sampson-esque locks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If the option is there... do you package Bro, Boozer, & a 1st rounder for Dwight & Bass?!?!?!

This question is for all but I'm specifically interested in Ant's response due to him having the ultimate man crush of Bro's sampson-esque locks
laugh.gif
I would do that in Heartbeat 

Who else can package a deal for Dwight that's halfway decent? I really doubt that Orlando would trade for Bynum knowing that his knees are on the brink of falling apart like a bridge in an Indiana Jones movie.

I'm pretty sure if Portland wanted to they could put together a damn decent package...

I'm at the point where I don't believe GarPax would even come to the table and that's my biggest fear, we already know how attached to players John can be.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I agree with Cake......somebody needs to step up and help Rose.
Easier said than done.  The Bulls lack a #2 scorer who can drop 20-25 points a game.  Rose can only do so much.  Love the Bulls, but these playoffs have been an eye opener for sure.

Jo gets on the 2nd team All Defensive while Lu gets overlooked and some how Bean got on the.1st team? What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom