Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I think we all been calling for Butler, but he must not be doing anything in practice. I can't see Thibs being that stubborn.

Sunday seems so far away at this point. Hopefully that good MIA weather will refresh us because our shooting was tired last night.

Miami did a good job at adjusting and exposing the Bulls lack of a 2nd scorer. Luol faded away down the stretch and that Miami defense was something else in the 4th. I'm just pissed more than anything that Game 3 is on Sunday. What kind of ******ed scheduling is that? 
sick.gif

rose has to step it up ... everyone else is holding their own ... even boozer after his sluggish start ... 3/ 9 is not gonna cut it

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

rose has to step it up ... everyone else is holding their own ... even boozer after his sluggish start ... 3/ 9 is not gonna cut it
we are giving up too many easy baskets, they are out working us on the glass.  Derrick just has to attack the rim more and look for the drive and kick game.  For as bad as we played we are only down 3 at half

Man we looking like hot garbage right now better just get ready for tues. Looks like tue is going to be a must win.

^^ I do our team looking like Rocky after the first fight with clubber Lang. Need Apollo to help these boys get their stuff back on track.

why dont we play bogans in the 4th? krover offers nothing and brewer cant do anything on O. alteast bogans plays D and will hit some 3's

boozer is a waste of air

I want the Bulls to win but it looks like the Heat are looking real strong. I hope the Mavs can shut them down in this rematch of 2006

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

^^ I do our team looking like Rocky after the first fight with clubber Lang. Need Apollo to help these boys get their stuff back on track.
laugh.gif
thanks for making me laugh man, i needed that
laugh.gif

We gotta stop running so many pick and rolls for Derrick, they are trapping him very well.  We need to let him go at Bibby. and Chalmers. 

If we don't get Derrick in transition we are going to be in this situation every time down the court.

Maybe its just me but now i feel that we are getting outworked

if rose doesn't step up ... this series in over in 5 ...

gotta tight rope that balance of getting everyone involved and getting ur own shot ...

disappointed in the team tonight

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm trying to be optimistic. We'll win Game 4 and Game 5.

my optimism is done. This is Miami's series for the taking now. That's how I see it unless tuesday night the Bulls say otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom